Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Couch, A Chick, and 2 Plane Tickets ... Part 12

I woke up to find myself in an empty penthouse yet again. Where does everyone keep running off to. I found a pair of tickets with a note on the coffee table in front of my sleeping abode for the last 16 hours .... shit I slept for 16 hours .... it said "The Mother Land, find me there!"

Why the hell did he write that in green and why the hell 2 tickets, shit they are for 6 am tomorrow, maybe 1 is for Zac or something, but why would he buy him a tickets .... hes a cheap bastard ...

I was in the middle of making my midnight breakfast when our bell rang ... who would come here ringing, especially at this hour? ...

I opened the door to find the screaming chick looking about 9 different levels of fucked up.

"Your friend told me to come here and that you would know what to do."
"Which friend?"
"The crazy kinda cute one who doesn't know how to shave."
"Ahh, that explains the 2 tickets, come on, you look like you need a bath and some clothe."
Didn't know Stewart was into the whole stealing women business but o.k. I guess she's already here might as well take her along.

By the time I came back with some new clothe, she passed out on my couch, fucking fucker took my couch, whatever ... game time.

...

By 4a.m. I woke up the screaming chick that passed out on my couch and began packing all the shit we might need, somehow all I managed to fit were the games and consoles, not much of a surprise, I don't even remember bringing any clothe with me on this trip.
Everything was fine and we got on the plane, well except her nail clippers incident.

The plane took off and I was enjoying my complimentary peanuts when the screaming chick randomly turned to me.
"Sorry about passing out on the couch, yesterday was kind of exhausting."
*Fucking fucker* "No problem, Any idea where the hell our friend went?"

StumbleUpon

No comments: