Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ooooh, I have a new concentration. Part 56

Well, Olympus is the bomb. Like literally, the gods, the food, its all amazing. 


We heard several stories about Ser and his past encounters. Apparently I should be a wiz at poker now... After about a week of relaxation Ares came to talk to me in my room. "Stewart," he said, "You have a lot of powers, and you use them well, but all of your powers are full attacks, and not stealthy. I understand that you haven't had the time to pick a power and use it stealthily and train on precision and such, but now you have some time to rest and I think it would be a great service to you to master at least one power in a subtle way." 

"Like what?" I asked.

"Anything you want."

"Hmmm...." this was easy, "Lighting. I want to master electricity."

"Okay, howso?"

"Well, I can manipulate people's minds with it, theire neurons, make them see things, do things, die..."

"Um...wow, you really are a sick bastard," he laughed, "so, how will you concentrate on that and still maintain your standing?"

"Well, I have half a vampire army I can pump my powers through, and all of Satan's power, plus Ser can watch over my body while I get good at this. So... how do I start?"

"Well, I'll pick you a city and you can go lay waste. Sound good? The only rule is you can only use electricity powers."

"Let's go."

He picked a small town in Texas. Population of like 1000. I've been to texas a lot recently.

"Okay, so if I use the hive mind I can make each vampire control a human with the electricity thing, right?"

What? Oh, yeah. Yeah you should be able to do that. Texans have guns. 


"We can use that."

I summoned up my army, and sent them through the city, I syphoned through my electricity powers and made them take over, every citizens mind. They met me at the town square. I saw what all I had to deal with, and I portioned out what I wanted to do. I chose a hundred or so and made them think the rest were aliens bent on taking over their puny little city. Two hundred, I convinced that they should kill themselves because they were sexually inadequate. I chose about fifty just to give horrible hallucinations and watch them kill themselves. I took three hundred and made half of them think they were texan soldiers and the other half think they were mexican soldiers and set up a little battle. Then I wanted to see what else I could do with this. I made one mans head explode by concentrating all the blood in his body in his brain, I took one mans nerves and made them stop sending signals as he was walking down the stairs, he broke his neck. I chose the rest just to immediately kill. 

I was having so much fun watching the bloodshed, then I started getting weak. Really weak.

Um, do I have to put a stamina meter in your vision so you will stop when you need to. We need to eat. After they are all dead consume every single one, and we should be okay. That isn't breaking his rules either. 

I waited until everyone was dead. Then we sent out our tendrils and pulled every last body into ours. Salty.

Okay, so something is bugging me.

"What is it?" 

Well, Zeus and Ares and Hera are really welcoming to us and I'm not sure why. I mean yeah, we brought peace to heaven and hell, but they really hated me. Whats up with it?

"So you think they might doublecross us?"

No. Nothing like that, they just must have some alterior motive.

"Lets go back I guess, not much we can do about it now."

We went back and walked into the banquet hall to eat, Zeus looked troubled. 

"Well there are some things we need to talk about, the real reason we brought up your friend Ramsey, he inherited one of our semi-god mantles. Hercules. It goes down in his family line, his uncle was the last."

"Huh, so?"

"Ares won't want him to stay around much longer, and I think he might be the one who is orchestrating this demons activities. Behind the curtains of course, but this demon is ruthless and fights like he was trained by Ares."

"He can handle himself, I'm sure."

"I hope so, for your sake. Ares will be after you next."

Well hot damn, old ties come back. 

I went into the living room with Hermes to watch some TV, they have the cable through a portal, lucky bastards. 


The TV was changing channels, he was surfing, "And Birmingham Alabama can finally breathe easy the cloud is gone.......A whole city in Texas disappeared, no bodies but tons of.....Reported disturbances in Egypt around the tomb of.... Earthquakes in...." Hermes shut off the TV, "seems like you and your friends are making quite a disturbance. I like it"

"Well, I'm glad we can ammuse you. I think I'm going to leave Olympus. I need to visit Hades, combine our forces, make more allies. You know."

"Well, I'm always a call away dude, catch you later Serras!" Hermes said as he fluttered out of the room. Damn, he's a weird dude. 

StumbleUpon

No comments: