Saturday, December 12, 2009

The screaming never stops ... Part 39

I was awakened by more screaming. Ramsey was bleeding all over my fucking couch. He looked severely lost and not quite completely aware of the damage done to his hand. I looked at my stomach, a nagging pain drew my attention, to see several spots of red on my shirt. Adrienne seemed to get a good amount of shrapnel herself. I proceeded to pull out several kits out of my jacket to fix the damage and get Ramsey's bleeding under control. The Tylenol in the cabinet was not really made for this type of work. I vaguely remember Stewart waking me up several hours ago. Where did he go? Does he have anything to do with this? I know he was suspicious of him but this is a bit much.

It took some time to get all the bleeding under control and Ramsey's fingers reattached but we managed to do it. Let's hope they don't reject. I don't really know how long he was asleep with the wound but it did not seem like it was very long. I collected the pieces of the sword. Some pieces were missing.

"I think they're in the ceiling."
"What's in the ceiling?"
"The pieces to your sword."
"Don't bother, I will no longer be using it."
"What?"
"This is a challenge. I must make my own sword. The power has been passed. I must seal it within a new tool."
"So you're a blacksmith now?"
"That's where the challenge part comes in. I must find all the materials and make my own sword."
"Are you going to make a new hilt?"
"That I do not yet know?"
"What kind of sword you going to make?"
"Don't know. I'm thinking something smaller than a claymore but bigger than a katana."

Adrienne kept him around for a few more hours so we could make sure his fingers didn't start bleeding again but he soon left in search of the materials for his sword. Adrienne and I stayed behind to heal after the explosion of the sword. I dug out the pieces that lodged themselves in my walls and ceiling.

I had to help Adrienne changing her bandages. That was a bit awkward and a perfect time for Ramsey to walk it. Which he didn't and I had a sigh of relief once the endeavor was over. The day went by quickly and Ramsey still had not returned. Adrienne was slightly worried because of his wounds but I was way too tired due to the healing and didn't realize until I was shaken awake by Ramsey.

"I need some tools and some help."

I mumbled something in my half awake state and got up to put on some fresh clothe. This house seriously needs a cleaning, maybe Adrienne will clean it up a bit while Ramsey and I work on this sword.

"O.k. now that my clothe don't have bloody holes in them. What do you need?"

StumbleUpon

No comments: