Monday, December 7, 2009

"A Fort is A Place of Safe" Part 21

Damn. I need some money. And some food. And some help. And a big block of chocolate. Time to work. I wander around until I notice a huge high school across a frozen lake. I skate across on my sword (like a giant ice skating blade... thing) to find out where the people party in Russia. When school lets out, I go up and inquire about the local night life.


"...So, where exactly do people party around here?"

"Is he talking to us? WTF is he saying? Maybe it's bluetooth"

"Uh... No I'm not talking on the phone, I'm talking to you..."

"Yeah, I think he's crazy."

"Um... I'm right here people... Oh, wait..."

I have a translator in my head, but it only translates what people say to me, not what I say to them. Shit. Not fun.

"Mike can I get some relief here? Can you make my translator go both ways?"

"Haha. No way this is too fun."

"You know, you've gotten alot less uptight recently. You're starting to talk like someone who actually lives on earth. Have I been rubbing off on you?"

Seriously? Ok. Zac has to find work. Maybe I should stalk someone. The creeper approach. And I already have the creeper trench coat so I'll be fine.

Random Russian Kid - "So how about that party tonight? who all is going?"

Group of Random Russian Kids - "We are. Gotta go home and change first."

Um... That was too easy, if a little creepy too. They all answered together. I'm wondering if I should go through with this stalking thing still... Oh well might as well. I think Ill pick... her. What? No way I'm stalking a guy whose about to change clothes. Prioities. Get 'em straight.

So I turn my invisibility on and stalk away. Follow her to her house. Wait for her outside (seriously, I didn't try to peak. I have to have more values than that. I'm a hero now.). Night falls. Then something really weird happens. I notice something really huge flying towards me. Shit, I'm invisible so how does it know I'm here? Wait not me, the house. Then I notice it's a person. In a really nasty costume. A really nasty bat looking costume. That's tight. This random guy swoops past me into her house through a window.

"AAAAAAAAAGH"

It's been a long time since I've heard a good strong scream like that. Time for some action. I rush up into the house (still invisible) to frightened girl staring at some crazed maniac who just murdered her parents and was coming for her. He lunged for her and right before he got to her I cut off his head.

She was pretty flabbergasted. I can relate. Turns out that fucker was a vampire. He had completely drained her parents. Now I had to do something about them too so they wouldn't comeback and hunt everyone. I slice off their heads. She just sat there looking confused, and doing a rather good job of keeping composure. Oh nevermind, now she's just screaming. I love screaming and I hate it. I miss Maria. And I don't know what to do in these situations. I hate these...

"I'm... sorry...?"

Nothin. Ok I'm gone.

Then she falls out. Ohh... little nicks on the neck... Ohh... not good. Vampire girl, huh? Do I kill her, make friends, or run so I don't become one myself? Here's an ethical dilemma.

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: