Monday, December 7, 2009

No Ordinary Contest .... Part 23

I have to admit the fight was quite intense. After about 20 minutes though I just couldn't take it. The noise got to me, listening to 2 guys grunt for that long gave me nausea. I went to another room. Stewart's spirit has this thing hot as a sauna, without the moisture. I'm basically walking around this place naked. Neither Stewart nor Mary have said anything so I'm guessing they either look the other way or just don't mind. Ramsey's recent arrival has been quite a surprise and puts me slightly off. He seems to be honestly lost and slightly confused but what is he doing in the same place as us. Out of the whole world ... here.

I walked back into the room after drinking a nice cup of tea and a smoke. Half an hour has passed since I left. I could still hear the unmistakable sounds of almost manly grunts. I decided to try and stay until they finished. My i-pod and headphones turned out to be a good help in this situation.

They finally finished and we had a good laugh and all high-fived each other.

I decided to leave the two to compare their figurative dick sizes and started packing up. Ramsey's presence is a good sign that it is time to find a new place. Going back right now seems useless. It has been too long since we left. I wonder if Zac is still following us. Maybe he emailed me or something ...... naw, but i do need to check that, I'll do that tomorrow before we leave.

Fuck I need to pack all this shit again. I need a drink.

I decided not to visit our figuratively well endowed protagonists.

The packing was done significantly faster than I expected, probably due to the fact that I have memorized the perfect positions for the games and consoles to allow for easy transportation .... I need to stop talking to myself.

After I finished packing I decided to go to a local internet cafe, I need another lan session.

I figured Zac had forgotten that email existed but apparently he's been emailing like 5 times every time he go an internet connection. Damn dude, he has seriously forgotten what it is like to work to find someone. This used to be a skill, now everyone twitters, pathetic. I decided to ignore the email, there were too many to read. I started researching different places that we could use as hide outs. After awhile I decided on a few favorites and made my way back to the sauna.

"Ok I found a few places."
"A few places for what?"
"We spent too much time here already, It is time for us to move to another place."
"I see. If you guys must leave in such a hurry, don't let me slow you down. I still have busineness to take care of here, but we can keep in touch and meet up later on."
"We're not leaving immediately. There are still a few things to finish."
"What will that be?"
"Were kind of broke."
"Already?"
"Don't look at me, I am not solely responsible for all those empty bottles."
"sign"

StumbleUpon

No comments: