Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where in the World are Stewart and Alex? ... Part 14

So... It's been a while since I've seen Crazy Bi--I mean Maria. I've gotta get used to calling her that still. Anyway, It's been a while. And I know its only been a day, but come on, she follows me everywhere. That's really weird. Oh well. Guess I'll head back to the penthouse now. Get some shuteye...


I get back to the pad, and the stove's on fire. WTF? Alex. He's the only other person who actually cooks, but he's not usually this careless... Oh well. Wait a second, what's that sitting on the stove? A note?

"You're an asshole. I saw you with that other girl. I though we loved each other, but I guess not, huh? You're friends want me to come to Russia with them, so I guess I'll go with them. Goodbye. (Unless you want to come to Russia and apologize!) :P -- Maria"

Seriously?! WTF? Alex and Stewart stole my girl! And they went on a trip without me, too! Ok, this has gone too far. I'm calling them. I dial Alex's number.

"Girl I want it you got it, you're body's like a narcotic, the thought is auto-erotic, come on and break it on down..."

Fatboy Slim decided to visit? I turn around. Well, Alex wont be answering. He left his phone. Stewart then.

He didn't pick up. That bastard. text then:

"Ok, truce for now. We need to talk. This has gone overboard."

He calls two seconds later. He can't resist texts.

"Ok, Stewart. WTF? I know I killed your girl and all, but that was a complete accident, and I knew your evil spirit would bring her back to life anyway, so it doesn't count. You stole my girl, man! What the hell? That's like twice as bad. What happened to bros before hos? That's a ho man, you're gonna let her come between us? You just fucking met her!"

"Dammit Zac, she's not a ho! I love her! It doesn't matter if we just met! And Ser says there's no way you could have known that he could raise her up."

"Who the fuck is Ser?"

"Ghost dude."

"Oh so it's him behind this. Well, Ser, stay out of the conversation. If you're so damn good, why did you run like a little pussy instead of fighting me? You obviously don't have as much control over Stewart as he thinks because otherwise you would've been able to kick my ass instead of punking out. You're a pansy. Especially for an evil spirit."

"Did he seriously just call me a pansy?"

"Let me speak to Maria, ghostfag."

"Hello?"

"Maria! Come on now! It was in the name of science. Now, come on back. I'll buy you a ticket."

"I'd like to but I'm tied up right now."

"What? Where are you exactly?"

"I'm in Mos---chklsihkl(that sound when someone is fumbling the phone)"

"Hello?"

Stewart - "That's it. No more talking. Goodbye."

"Wait--CLICK"

Damn.

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: