Thursday, December 10, 2009

He may love us but he's got a funny way of showing it... Part 36

Where in the fuck is Mary?

I told her where to go, and told her to call Alex, so it would make sense if she is with him right? Fuck. Ok. Alex's house, I'll try there.

I got to his house to see a huge griffin outside. It snorted at me as I walked by. The yard was filled with random weapons, old and new alike. What the fuck was going on here? I walked up to the door and opened it as I saw Alex asleep on the couch with a strange jacket covering him. I saw Ramsey and this girl Lying down on the floor and I tried to quietly walk back to Alex to ask him if he heard from her.

"Alex.. Alex wake up" I shook him.

"What?" He rolled over groggily.

"Where is Mary?" I asked.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you."

"Shit."

"So you lost Mary?"

"Yeah..." Then he reached into his jacket and pulled out a fully blown up blow up doll... wait, how did he do that? "What the fuck?"

"It's for you..."

"No, how did you pull that out of your jacket."

"Oh, its new. Ramsey found it for me, it makes whatever I want it to."

"And the Griffin?"

"Ramsey's uncles, now its his."

"The weapons.... from the jacket?"

"I got bored."

"I need to go find her, I hope she is okay, you haven't heard from her since she called and told you to come here?"

"Nope, where were you?"

"Busy."

With that I left. I'll have to tell him and Ramsey about what Ser had told me later, I don't have time to now though. And who was that girl?

I called her cellphone. I don't know why I thought she would be here, but at least now I'm trying her phone.

Hello Stewart. How are you and Ser doing? I actually dont give a shit so I'm going to just tell you what you need to know. I have your sweet and precious Mary. She is okay, for now. I'm going to give you a clue as to where she is. 'My sea holds me together, split by God. My diet is simple, my land pristine. The Cause is all you seek.'

He laughed. A lot. Like too much for a villain to laugh.

'The horned beast thirsts for Mary's blood. Don't take too long or this place will flood.' Goodbye.

He hung up. He put the creepy emphasis on the 'oo' in 'goodbye', god dammit that guy sends shivers down my spine.

So, what I get from that is Iceland and she is being held by a Minotaur. You know, since it's a horned beast and the diet is simple with pristine land.

"What has God split in Iceland. No, he made reference to Holy War. God divides countries. The followers think they are right and with the grace of God they fight. I think he means Ireland. They also have pristine land and a simple potato diet. Right?"

Yeah, sounds okay, but where in Ireland?

"That is a job for the internet."

We went into Alex's house while they were still asleep, and got on Wikipedia. Luckily on Ireland's page when I searched "Cause" i saw "Causeway" a famous one, a tourist attraction. We left his house and started out towards the street. "Ser, we need to get some flying in to Ireland." I said firmly.

So we decided that Mary is being held in Ireland?

"By a unicorn."

A unicorn?? Really? Satan using a unicorn? Stewart, come on, MINOTAUR.

"I think its a unicorn. Anyway, she's being held in Ireland, at that Causeway by a unicorn."

Minotaur.

"Yeah, unicorn."

And with that we were off. To find Mary and get one step closer to killing Satan.

StumbleUpon

No comments: