Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I ran into that rabbit hole....Vertically... Part 28

Okay, so Alex is gone. We are in Moscow now and I need to go back home. We need to check on things.

Mary and I were walking out of the Mafia Underboss's house as we saw Zach.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, forgetting for a moment what we were doing, "Thats Zaaa.............. oh.." Then we got the hell out before he saw us. We got to the airport, had all our luggage ready and started back to Alabama. God dammit, we've been gone for a little over a month and a week and who knows what all has happened in our absence.

Our flight landed and as we were getting off a creepy old hag walked up and said "Beware the Walker in the Eye. Beware the Catcher of Souls. Watch for thyself is becoming old, your mind is special, your body is evil, bring about what you will but know your father comes in search."

"Okay crazy lady, someone needs to take her pills." I said walking back to Mary.

"What was that about?" Mary asked.

Before I could say I didn't know, Ser cut in.

Stewart is the son of Satan. Fucking hell, I've been trying not to tell him about that. Thats why I inhabited his body.

"It wasn't because I was cool?" I was hurt...

No, you were the only person who could release me from my prison.

"Wait, so now Satan wants us too?" Mary was starting to freak out.

Erm...he likes sending old hags to forbode stuff.....

"Wait, if I'm his son, then why is he gonna kill me?"

You pose a threat. A massive threat. With me especially. He and I had a kind of disagreement shortly before Michael sealed me off. Thats why he was able to.

"Wait, so you were more powerful than before you got in a fight with Satan?" I asked.

Yes.

"Holy shit..." said Mary.

We left the airport and went into Birmingham. When we were about five minutes out of town we saw a large cloud over the city. The tallest of the four buildings on the skyline was inside of it.

He's here. And he wants a fight.

"Oh fuck, well I do love a good fight." I retorted.

I told Mary to keep driving the car and to turn around and gave her an address to go to when she turned around. I told her to call Alex and get him to get Ramsey and to come back to Birmingham ASAP. We have a fight with the Devil and I can't do this by myself. But I have to start alone.

Its a big enough city that I wont even know when they arrive here. I climbed out the window of the car, stood on the hood, and jumped off, turning her car in the opposite direction and launching me into the cloud.

Two curved swords appeared in my hands, tentacle like arms grew out of my sides, and a black armor curved all the way around my body. The only part of me that was still visible was my red eye. What the hell was up with that? Anyway, I launched into the city and saw a horde of demons. Thats right, a mother fucking horde.

Never a dull moment... Well, the first few hundred were easy kills with my blades, but that gets boring after a while. I grabbed a few with my tentacles and ripped them apart. Then I decided to lose the tentacles and go straight for the hand to hand combat.

Striking first is fun, but its more fun to let your enemy try and hit you, block it, then parry the attack. I did this for a while. God damn there were too many of these guys.

"Yo, Ser, do I get experience or am I just wasting my time?" I asked while chopping off a demons head.

Waste of time. We need to find him. He is somewhere in that cloud.

"I love it." I yelled as I jumped in the cloud.

The cloud was like another city, there was a lot of space, more space than there should have been.

I just jumped into a labrynth... Oh fuck....

StumbleUpon

No comments: