Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Griffin Named Harx ... Part 35

I went outside so I wouln't have to listen. Ramsey's griffin proved to be quite friendly. It has been kind of strange to see Ramsey transform as much as he has. I wonder what the name of his uncle was, he seems strangely more like this uncle then himself. Everybody is changing. Ramsey needs a suit of armor. Not like old school chainmail and metal , the swords takes care of that part but something new and sophisticated. He could be another Blade ... only for demons. He also needs a nick, this change is too dramatic he isn't Ramsey, I wonder what his uncle's name was.

Also .... why is the griffin so ornamented? He is more like a trophy than a war steed. Who in their right mind would dress it so intricately and then ride into the field killing and getting demon innards all over the place? That just makes no sense.

I walked around absentmindedly for alittle while longer.

Finally I found a random bench and started testing the abilities of this jacket.

I started out light.
A passport.
A lighter.
Bottle of water.
A 9 mm.
A .45 .
Ninja star.

I decided to move on to bigger objects.
An Mp-5
A broad sword.
A katana.
A pair of shoes.
A scimitar.
Several rifles.
A 50 cal sniper.

I had enough laid out on the ground to arm a small rebellion. I hot bored with the normal stuff pulling out a claymore and a scythe. I found out that with concentration I could create items that seemed to defy the laws of physics. Ramsey's griffin seemed to have gotten bored with my experiments. Without thinking about it too much, I reached into the jacket and a small entelope materialized. The griffin was overjoyed with the challenge and the fact that it was food.

Shortly I made my way back to the house, Ramsey left a note.

I'm hungry, I'll be back later.

"What's that?" Adrienne surprised me, I would have though Ramsey would take her with him. Fucking asshole.
"Just a scythe."
"Right."

I checked my email to see what has been going on Zac's front. That proved to be a useless gesture and I just sent him a reply asking him where he was. This place is more boring than I remembered, maybe he's doing something exciting. Wait .... where's my case.

StumbleUpon

No comments: