Thursday, December 3, 2009

My nipples are hard ... Are We There Yet?! ... They're SO HARD, it's painful ... Part 15

Stewart came back looking slightly distraught.

"What was that all about?"
"Why didn't you check that the stupid bitch didn't leave a note for him!?"
"How the hell was I supposed to know she would leave a note."
"Now we gotta move from here, fucking bitch told him we are here ..... well basically ..... you have to kill her. We do not need a liability."
" Uhh ...."
"Oh, by the way do you know any places here we can hide out we need to get out of Moscow before he gets here."
"Well we could go north .. always somewhere to go up there. Do we really have to kill her?"
"O.k. we leave in 2 hours."

Fucker ... I just got half the games out looking for fucking Taken ... Fucker.

After a thorough repacking he left .... leaving me with ...... alone. Wow seriously, once today wasn't enough.

As we were making our way north, Stewart kept complaining about his nipples freezing, we had to stop and find him a decent Russian clothe so he would stop his fucking charade. I am dead sure he just wanted some Russian clothe. This little escapade turned into several hours of him picking out the perfect jacket and our new lady company picking out the perfect scarves to match their galoshes. I was still in the jacket I had from Italy as we finally arrived in St.Petersburg. Stewart's inner friend persuaded some people and we had a room before sundown. I dropped off all the games and shit knowing we needed new adapters in order to play them. Stewart would figure that out eventually meanwhile I am going to go find them and maybe find a party or something. Last I saw before walking out of the flat was the three of them walking into the backroom. Kinky and weird, but to each his own.

Time to go have some fun, as I remember they make some nice drunks here.

StumbleUpon

No comments: