Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sex, Vodka, Games and Superpowers ... Part 13

"It's been a week without video games." I was complaining, sitting in our little shack.

It has been two days.

"And you have super powers." Mary said.

"I know, but...games...."

Their plane lands soon.

"Mary, can you go to the airport to pick them up? Take the cell phone we got. I'll call it when you hand it to Alex."

"How will you know?"

"Ser will tel me, it's all good. He knows...like...everything."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he also knows that my semi-omnipotence is making you wet right now, and that we can fit in a quickie before you go to the airport."

We did. She and I have awesome chemistry. If we can live through this, the three of us will be very happy together.

She left for the airport right after we finished, I hope she fixes her hair before she runs into Alex.

About half an hour later Ser spoke up and told me they had the phone.

She just gave him the phone.

I already had the number dialed, so I hit send right when he told me that for added dramatic effect.

"Hello? Stewart? Why the fuck are we in Russia?"

"Um, well, we need to be away from Zach. He got powers and is trying to kill Ser."

"Ser?"

"Ghost dude."

"Oh."

"Do you have Maria?"

"Who?"

"Crazy bitch."

"Yes."

"Do you have our games?"

"Yes."

"Ok, well, follow Mary and she will show you where to find me. Then I'll tell you the rest of the story."

"Mary?"

"Chick who gave you the phone."

"Why is her hair so messed up?"

"Ha..."

"Ok, seriously, what the fuck is going on?"

"Just come here and I'll tell you."

When they finally got there, I explained everything to Alex. I told him about Ser, and Mary, and how I was in love with her.

I told Alex I need him to do me a favor.

"What do you need?"

"Well, you have to kill Maria."

"Why? I mean, I get that you can't, but why do I need to? Why not hold her hostage or something?"

"I'm not a James Bond villain, I'm not going to do something that never works out for the bad guy, I'm going to just take care of her now. Besides, we don't need a face off with Zach right now. I need to get better at using my powers."

"I brought Prototype?"

"More practice."

"Infamous?"

"Still more."

".....Assassin's Creed?"

"Real life practice Alex, not just video games. Though thank you for bringing the games. Speaking of which, lets go play and finish this conversation."

We went and got a huge bottle of vodka. We set out ten shot glasses and went to playing games. Two player games, and every time we competed and someone lost, they had to take a shot, when we co-oped the person who did worse had to take a shot.

About seven hours into this we were both passed out. I woke up kind of to Mary moving me into our bed.

"Maria?"

"She is tied up to the cot."

"Hmm...I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she was petting my head, letting me fall asleep curled up against her.


I felt awake. I felt alive. I was in a void of pure white.

"Okay.... the Matrix was cool but I'm really okay without living it."

This isn't the Matrix. This is your mind.

"Very blank... okay, so why are we in my mind?"

A black shadow of a man appeared in front of me.

Rest, we have a lot to do over the next year. I know what is to come and what must be done to allow fate to work itself out.


"So we can just have team meetings in my head? Can Mary come?"

Then Mary popped up in the void, confused and backing up looking around. She bumped into me.

"And Alex?"

Then he appeared.

"Sweet, gang is all here Ser, lets get to planning."

StumbleUpon

No comments: