Monday, December 21, 2009

Too Much Drama Part 60

"Mary, we're leaving." I said as I walked into our room.

"Why?" she asked, "The food is good, the gods are nice, we're protected from anyone trying to kill us seeing as how this is supposed to be nuetral ground and all."

"No, too much drama, we're going home."


"Italy? Birmingham? Where?"

"Hell. Go get some nectar and ambrosia in a doggy bag." 

"Okay... but Stewart?"

"What?" 

"What do we do about Zach and Ramsey and Alex? They aren't going to be happy to see you when they see you."

"We'll deal with that as it happens." 

She left and got the nectar and ambrosia and all the gods and goddesses came to say goodbye. Ares didn't show up, they said he had business to attend to, but I was really wondering if that was true. How can they not just be happy in this fucking utopia and stop all the drama? Maybe that's why God left so early. 

Once we got packed up we left, and went back to hell. Fuck, this place needs a lot of work. 

We got down to it. Mary helped me organize all the demons, and get my top of command in line. We had the new soul intake system going pretty well, incidentally only Christians or people who called themselves that, went to hell for deserving it. It was really dependent on your faith. 

"Well, we got all this going pretty well. Say what about the nine circles of hell?" Mary asked.

"I don't know, I mean I see this one which is our palace and army, so I guess they are outside of us, where the souls go after we take them in. We can check on that later." I told her.


Then we went to work on the palace, since Mary will be staying here more than I will I let her do all the aesthetic designing. She chose the colored flames for our bedroom walls, and skeletons as the stair posts. I love this girl. 


She redecorated everything except the throne room, which we did together. I rose another throne, and smashed it next to mine. and the flames raged around us. There was an orb like Hermes had right next to the throne, and I managed to summon up some crowns of devilish worthiness. 


Hey, how are we going to separate this power?

"What do you mean?" I was slightly confused.


Well, you have half of Dracula's army, you have all of Satan's power and his mantle, and you are gaining strength with me daily. 

"Well, I don't know, it isn't like I don't do what you want, or like you don't do what I want, so is there a problem?"


I guess not. I do think we need a kick ass coronation party since you haven't been here in a while.

"Ha, okay you can do the honors though."


We summoned up half of Dracula's army, we summoned all of the highest ranking demons and their legions, we summoned all the souls, and they stood behind Mary and myself, all staring at the thrones. I led her to the throne by bowing and point my arm in that direction, she went and sat down, to which our highest general, Grief, crowned her, and then I went and sat on my throne. I relaxed, spread my legs and slouched. Grief put the crown on my head and Ser's voice boomed out.


Hellions, minions, souls and other evil creatures from the inner depths of hell. You have a new leader, a leader that killed The Count of Transylvania, a leader that killed your old master, both in fact at the same time, and in a split second. You have a  new leader, he who brought peace to Heaven and Hell, he who shall save the world from all torturous acts and make us into a true utopia. He will reign, Stewart, Lord of Darkness, forever.

"Sweet speech," I whispered.


No problem.

The whole hall clapped and hooted and some other noises that i'm not even sure there are words for. They were happy at my promise, they were going to be led by my hand forever. Mary and I were now immortals. We were gods. We are the King and Queen of the Damned, the Lord and Lady of Darkness, the Evil that possesses the world. We were together. And we were happy.


Grief came down and nealt at our feet. "Sir, and lady, we the army of hell swear our allegiance to you through whatever may come. Our army may finally grow stronger that we will not be perishing at the hands of the angels. We are ready to die for you my lord."


Mary looked at me, and said "I've never been a queen before..."


"Go ahead and say it, I know you're dying to." I whispered. 


Mary then stood up and shouted across the hall "LET THEM EAT CAKE!!" and I made tables rise from the ground and we feasted, for a few straight days, we had every food and body part on the menu. Infinite amounts of food, 


After most all the demons and souls had left, my orb started glowing. I picked it up and asked Ser "How in the hell do I answer this thing? There are no buttons..."


Just think it answered.

"Ah, of course, yeah..." I thought the orb to stop glowing and tell me what it wanted and God was on the other end. 


"I have a favor I need to ask of you Lord Stewart."


Mary looked over at me questioningly.


"What is it?" I asked.


"I need horsemen."


"How many? I can' pull as many soldiers as you need."


"Not demons, horsemen."


"What? How many?"


"Four."


"Oh."


"Be Death, take his mantle as well and be the new Death. Gather me the other horsemen, I think you know who they should be. Just know this, you will have to kill all four of them. Save War's, Famine's and Pestilence's mantles, give them to Alex, Ramsey and Zach. They have betrayed me and I know not who else to ask." 


"You're english is kinda screwy, of course I'll go get more power for you. I'd love to, look, can I have a mobile orb? That way Mary can hold down the fort here and she isn't in danger at all, but can still reach me when she needs to. Also, where might these horsemen be? And why is death working for you?"


"Yes, there is a mobile orb in your bed chamber..."


"Hold on, you were in my bed chamber?"


"I'm everywhere."


"Creepy, go on."


"I am in charge of the four horsemen by vote of the leaders of every dimension. They have betrayed me and gone to Hades. He is giving Hades new souls in exchange for more power. The others followed him into this deal and they will not do their job correctly. I fear it is time for them to retire."


"I want it in writing that you won't do this same thing to me when I'm death, and that you will protect me and Mary no matter what."


"Done." 


"Okay, lets do this. Hades away."


Then I hung up the orb.


Mary asked "Weren't we supposed to go to Hades earlier?"


"Yeah, but I forgot we had a lot of stuff to do here, so I thought we would go there after anyway, but now we have a reason to."

"Be careful."


"I will, ready for this Ser?"


Fuck yeah, lets go kick some deadly ass.

StumbleUpon

No comments: