Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Native Land Holds Power Over Evil ... Part 51

I was standing looking at the heart in hesitation. I don't know what raw vampire hearts taste like. Hell, I don't know what raw animal hearts taste like. This shit is ancient. I bit of a small piece for the blood and to make the cringing as real as possible. The rest conveniently fell into my sleeve. I don't know if Zac noticed but he didn't say anything.


The demons attacked us. I guess they weren't trilled with the new management or the sudden vacation the new management decided to take. The lack of leadership allowed their true emotions to come out. Rage filled their forms. Zac and I began to fight.


After awhile I realized how absent minded I have been. I pulled out a portal and we all escaped.


Borgo has apparently talked to Zac as well. He started talking about knowing where the scrolls are. The first is apparently in Antarctica. Fuck that I am not going there, I prefer my balls not to freeze and fall off.


I sought to my jacket for guidance.

"You may think I am dead, but the void is a mysterious place.I suggest you find an excuse not to go with your friend. He will not be returning for awhile. You will find the 3 scrolls that I possessed within your jacket. The place you seek is surrounded by ocean. The natives still possess the land. Once you find the natives. You must simply ask, they are simple people and will give it too you. Our contact will continue once you find the first scroll."


Zac entered the room in what seemed to be about 10 layers. It was definitely a bit ridiculous.


"What the hell do you have on."
"Something warm."
"No doubt. I can't go with you." 
"What, we have to find these scrolls. It would be much easier with the 3 of us."
"I think there's something up with Ramsey. You find the scrolls, I'm gonna look for Ramsey."
"You just don't want to go to Antarctica."
"That too, I can give you a portal to get you there quickly though, getting out will be your own problem."


I knew he was hesitant about believing but what else would he do. He can't exactly force me to go and I do not plan on taking care of his chick, even if she is a vampire, while he is off searching.They eventually left through the portal i provided and I went off to find natives who still possess their own land and lived surrounded by ocean.

StumbleUpon

No comments: