Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We Passed a Field of Sunflowers and I Almost Lost Him .... Part 27

"You must follow him."
"What?"
"You must follow him, he is a viable treat. That slice was no funny business, I almost died."
"..."
"Take a suitcase with the money I got from the mob house and Ser will take care of a disguise for you."
"I can't believe this."

I knew he was paranoid, but not this paranoid. That little escapade really did shake him up. I knew I didn't have much time and began to pack money into the case. I don't know how much I managed to fit but I'm quite sure I will be able to buy whatever I might need.

I left a note to remind him of the safe house we had agreed upon earlier. He'll probably forget but I don't remember it being too difficult getting in touch with him

Trailing Ramsey proved to be fairly easy with the disguise. No need for the customary distance policies.

We spent a couple of days making our way south before anything really happened. Even with his minimal attire he manages to cover the sword very well.

The moment he pulled out the sword .... time paused, I did not know how to react but I also did not notice the enormous old man. The fight seemed instantaneous, but the aftermath stayed around for awhile.

Wait where's my suitcase, shit .... I snapped back to reality to see Ramsey and a girl crippling towards me. I dashed to the bus stop and pretended to be sleeping and waiting for the bus. I waited until they rounded the corner, grabbed my case and began following.

StumbleUpon

No comments: