Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Adapt... Right? Part 16

Well, we got her tied up again. We sprung for a ball gag and duct tape, I hope she can still breathe... not really...

I'm tired as shit. Mary made our bed for me and she curled up with me and we went to sleep. Ser did his whole Matrix-y thing again and this time brought Mary in with us without me having to ask.

"So what is the game plan?" Mary asked.

Stewart needs to train.

"Train here? That isn't so bad, I mean time and space are to our advantage." I responded.

No, in real life.

"Shit. Hey, where is Alex?"

He was out getting drunk, but he should be back and passed out in a few minutes.

"
Oh okay, what all do we need to train?" I asked.

"Well, to be a good fighter you must be able to fight yourself." Mary said.

"That sounds stupid as shit, I'm not going to hit myself...my perfectly beautiful face doesn't need to be hit."

She is right Stewart.

"How?"

"Haven't you ever seen Star Wars? The tree that Luke goes into, you know, that shit."

"Oh fuck, Star Wars reference... I love you."

"Love you too honey."

Anyway, to answer your question we need to train everything. We are going to go through a lot, but let me make this clear, our power is almost limitless. If you want a power, we make it happen, if you can think it, we can do it.

"
Fire?"

Like I said, anything you can think of we can do.

"
Water?"
f
Yes! Shut up, we can do anything. We need to train the powers you are most likely to use. I can handle regeneration and stuff without practice. For the most part we can be impenetrable. Shape shifting, we can do, if you think of an animal and tell me what you want to shift into we can do it, but we need to work on the speed and tactical skill involved in fighting with these powers, and train your mind to think of more powers on the fly. We want you to be a fighting genius by the time this is over, remember even though you are all powerful you are not invincible and you can still be beaten.


"Fuck..."

All of a sudden Alex popped up.

"What'd I miss?" he asked.

"We're about to have a power training montage." I told him.

"Woohoo, I love montages! In here?"

"No, in real life..."

"Oh, well, fuck that."

We started training the next day, we had a horrible day. First was the tactics training. I hate lectures, but having a lecture about something as boring as tactics come from your own body, sucks even worse. Well, after tactics, we had to go through with the shape shifting practice, then we go into agility, running, climbing and stuff. Then we learn how to fly. I was tired as shit. I needed a break. Asshole wasn't letting me have my break. He was pushing me as far as I would go, and even though he took out a lot of the physical pain, it was not as fun as you would think having super powers would be.

Then we got to the fun stuff. Fire. Wind. Water. Earth. Ice. Lightning. Elements I didn't even know existed. I felt like I was in an episode of Avatar the Last Airbender...

We trained for 70 hours straight. No rest, no breaks. Mary and Alex took turns helping out. After our 70 hour session Ser had to feed. We searched for a rich party and finally found one, killing everyone in the party, then eating most of the food and bringing the rest back to Alex and Mary.

Alex wasn't there when we got back though, I didn't care where he was though, I wanted to sleep. I did finally, we slept for 36 hours straight. When I woke up I had the nagging feeling that I was forgetting something.

"Oh shit, Mary, have you fed Maria recently? Given her water or um...let her breathe?" I asked.

"Um... I thought Alex was."

"Uh-oh."

We walked into the room where Maria was still tied up to the bed, not breathing and pale. Well.... that is one problem solved.

Alex walked in the door behind us as we just stared.

"She dead?" he asked.

"Yeah... Looks like that saves you some work." I replied.

"Did you forget she was here?"

"Yeah."

"So did I. She wasn't talking as much."

"Ball gag."

"Kinky."

Alex left and Mary went to fix us some food. I turned around and walked to the TV. I tried to turn on the PS3. It didn't come on. I heard Alex fall on his bed.

I tried the PS3 again. Still nothing. I checked to see if it was plugged in....

"FUCK!"

And then all I heard was laughing from Alex's room.

StumbleUpon

No comments: