Monday, December 14, 2009

Faint at the sight of blood? So do I... Uh-oh. Part 44

My hand fucking hurts. Jesus. Bastard. I don't like the fact that he knew where we were, who we were, and that he has all this planned out. He is immortal, kind of.

"Alex, can you look after Mary for a bit while I go talk to Ser about this?" I asked.

Alex cringed as I said "Ser" and he looked kind of pissed that he had to look after Mary. "Fine, be back soon, we can go grab some food we're out here."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, I need to regain my strength and then some, we can find some rich bastard or club setting I can kill off."

"Right..." he said as I walked out the door.

"Ser, what's your views man, what should we do? Is the Count good on his word?" I asked

The Count... I have good and bad memories of him. I will tell you the stories some time, but I don't know. He usually is, but he might have a reason to double cross you once you've dispatched Satan.

"Where do gods and demons and shit go when we kill them?"

They don't actually die. We never die. We go into a void. its nothingness. We can't get out unless someone summons us. The thing is, our summonings are specific to us. That void is boring as hell...

"Have you ever been in the void?"

Hundre.... Yeah, I have.

"Okay, so about this deal."

We don't really have a choice, him showing up was more of a letting us know we were going to kill Satan for him, with him, and that we weren't going to fight about it.

"Would it be unheard of for us to kill Satan then kill the Count? I mean I'm not fucking retarded, I know Zach was in Moscow, that must be the other acquaintance, we can't stand for that either. So we kill Satan with the help of Drac and then turn on him and kill him, grab Mary and run like hell to hide and recover? "

Great minds do think alike.

"Okay, so how do we kill him? He will tell us how to kill Satan. How do we kill the Count?"

We need to cut his heart out... then destroy it.

"We need to destroy it, can I eat it? Will I get more power or something?"

Yeah... if you eat it you will gain control of his armies, and we can make them use some of my powers as well so they will be pretty much unstoppable. You can be the hive mind when you want it to.

We started walking back towards the house when all of a sudden a huge sword, maybe thirty feet tall pounded into the ground. I ran in to tell Alex and Mary and they came out and we all marveled at it.

Um, Stewart, that's from Satan. Did I forget to mention when you kill him you'll absorb his power?

Both powers, Dracula and Satan's, damn... this will be interesting.

"Yeah... lets go find the Count. After we eat."

We went to a pizza parlor and got four large pizzas, one for each of them and two for me. We found a club a little bit later and they stood outside, Alex got to take out the bouncers and they waited while I went in and ate everyone. It was quite fufilling. Five hundred people dead in an instant and inside my tummy. With the two large pizzas.

And with that the three of us set out to find the Count.

"And here the prodigal son of Satan arrives." The Count proclaimed, stepping outside of his mansion with his minions following.

Zac came out shortly after with some girl. I materialized my armor all around me and my eye shot out the red light brighter than ever.

"Now, now Serras don't you know me better than that? I wouldn't walk you into an ambush, if I had intended on Zachary here to kill you I would have had him strike from the shadows." The Count was not happy with my response. His minions were surrounding me all ready for me to make the wrong move. Zach's hand was on a diamond sword at his waist.

He's right Stewart. Don't push this.

"Fine, lets go inside." I said.

"Short and to the point, I like it. Shall we?" He directed his arms toward the door and his minions went in, then the girl with Zach, then Alex, then mary and then Zach and I glared at each other as my armor disappeared and he walked inside. I followed him and the Count came in behind me.

There was a huge living room with six chairs in a circle. We sat down, Zach directly opposite me.

"Satan sent us a sword." I commented.

"He was the best at picking out gifts." The Count retorted.

"It's fucking huge. Thirty feet tall."

The Count laughed. His laugh was chilling. It seemed to say "don't cross me" and creeped me the hell out. In any event, he wouldn't find out of our plans, and I won't be defeated. I am not going to give him the chance to beat me first. And then we'll figure something out for Zach.

StumbleUpon

No comments: