Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I've Been Around for Ages, But I'm Terrified of You." Part 29

I could have sworn I heard someone call my name. As a matter of fact, I know I did. But I can't seem to find them. Oh well. It's daybreak. And I'm not really feeling like going back to Valentina's place. There's got to be some way to avoid the blood sucking without... you know... I have my duties to Maria. I wonder if Maria is alright...


Oh well, If It's gonna be my new home, I can't be afraid to be in it. I've got to face her. Let her know what the deal is. I'm spoken for.

I walk back to the crib. Wow, the mob fixed this place up fast. I was only gone a couple hours. The door is locked. Really? Ok, I'll walk through, then. Up the stairs. Into Valentina's room. She's not there anymore? Duh, she isn't there. She'd get fried by the sun.

Back down the stairs. To the basement. A little creepy I must admit.

"Um... Valentina?"

"Yes?"

"Just wondering where you were. I hope I didn't ruin your sleep or anything. I really need to talk to you."

"What is it, love?"

"Well. That's just it. Don't get me wrong. I've been getting the message. I'm not a complete idiot. I'd jump at a chance to be with you, but I'm taken... In a complicated kind of way."

"So that's it?"

She steps forward a little. My eyes have adjusted to the dark enough to see her face staring at me. Those deep red eyes stab at my heart.

"Well, don't worry, Zac. I won't tell her you did anything with me. I'll be sure to tell her it was strictly business between the two of us."

"Well, I'm not necessarily worried about her finding out as much as the fact that I have a moral code that forbids this. I'm a hero. A hero has to be as faultless as he can."

"Oh, so that's it? Well, aren't heroes supposed to save people? Well, I need saving from the thirst. Love can do that for me."

"Why my love? Why not someone else's?"

"Because I chose you. And that's the only way. And you have no choice."

She grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. Damn she's strong. But so am I.

"Don't resist. I might slip and bite you, and that's the end of you hero journey now isn't it?"

Why are my powers not working? Why am I not dissolving into nothingness and out of her grasp? Why aren't my limbs working at all? I will never live this down. I am about to be raped. It makes no difference that it was a girl or a vampire. I'm about to be raped. Alex can not hear about this.

Hours later we wake up. It was time to hunt.

"Wasn't so bad, huh?"

She just patted me on the head. I feel like a little bitch. I'm a little frightened bitch.

"Let's get to work."

We stake out the deepest darkest part of town. We see many different people walk by, waiting for a vampire to swoop by. That's not how it happened. Instead, a innocent looking old woman was walking down the street and Valentina darted down and pile drived her into the pavement. Frantic, I jump down and hold back Valentina.

"What the hell are you doing to her!?!"

"Chill. She's a vampire."

I turned around to see a very pissed very evil granny staring me in the face. I manage to turn my body intangible just before she got me, and Valentina was on the other side with a sucker punch that was out of this world. She hit that granny so hard her neck snapped. I relieved the evil granny vamp of its arms and legs and pinned its body to the ground with my sword.

"Who's your leader? Where is he? How many of you are there?"

"I'm not telling you shit. Go ahead. Do your worst to me. What can you do that hasn't already been done? I'm not going to snitch."

She was right. There wasn't much I could do to get her to talk. At least not with my current armaments.

"Valentina, take her to the church. We'll just torture her until she gives us our info."

"She wouldn't do it to one of your own. She can't. She will feel it too. I know she's a vampire just like me."

"But she hasn't drank blood. Therefore she's pure. Therefore she's church approved. Haha."

After a couple minutes the vampire pretty much broke. She told us all she knew. Who the godvampire or whatever you would call it was. Where she had been living. Where the group she belonged to would be meeting that night. Lots of useful stuff. Just no actual whereabouts as to where the godvamp lived.

After we got all the info we could out of her, we cut off her head. Then we grabbed tons of crosses lying around the church and packed them up. Then we left.

Within a couple minutes we were at the vampires' meeting place. Within a couple more minutes, we were in the middle of them fighting. A couple minute after that, we were the only ones left standing. Those crosses came in handy for Valentina, but we're going to have to work on her weapons/fighting because as of now she is pretty evenly matched with all the other vampires. Anyway, It's time to leave. This was a long night. Back to the basement before the sun starts to peak over the horizon. Everything is terrible. I feel awful. Not only because of what I know is in store for me when we get back, but also because I know that something even worse is coming. Remember that "godvamp" I mentioned earlier? His name is Dracula.

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Dr. Orange said...

Knight, sorry I took so long. I couldn't come up with anything. Then I decided to put the trashy romance novel stuff back in because it was my original thoughts last time. Then I decided to do a big thing with Dracula, which will provide me with the out I need to get back to fighting with Stewart and Ser. Don't talk about me next post Green Guy! I need time to develop the story!

Goodnight to all.

the green guy said...

he name is dracula, dude... grammar fail.... also this is part 29. Otherwise I liked it.

Dr. Orange said...

Whoa... I missed alot. I need to watch those grammar fails.