Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Princely things.. Part 48

After the meeting I took off. Ser had told me that with his and the Count's past, the Count would know we would try to kill him after killing Satan. This meant he would probably ask Zach to get the scrolls to summon him back from the void later. He would need all the scrolls to succeed, so first off I need to take care of that. 

Ser, fortunately, knew who had one of the scrolls, and so we went to pay him a visit. He lived in a shack somewhere in Texas. I flew over and he wasn't home. He lived in darkness, so I made my armor surround me and sat on the ceiling in the corner of his shack. I ran my tentacles around the cieling and split it up to orchestrate a trap. About twenty minutes later he walked through the door. This was convenient. He sat down at his table, and pulled something out. It was the scroll. 

Dracula must have told them to ready the scrolls to give to Zach. Oh well, this one won't be so easy for them. I knocked something over with one of my tendrils. He jumped up and vamped out. He was an ugly bastard. I knocked something over on the other side of the room with the other tendril. He turned to see it, and I jumped down behind him wrapping my tendrils around his neck.

"I have the power, and you stupid fucking fang jockeys need to understand that." I said, cutting his head off. 

I flew back to Birmingham, thinking about Dracula's plan. He wanted a frontal attack on Satan's palace. In hell. He knew I could do it, and it would be the only thing Satan wouldn't really think we would do, but Satan doesn't know his own son. 

Are you ready for this? 

"I can kill both of them. Thats no problem."

You will have to take Satan's mantle, you will be the new Satan. The new Prince of Darkness.

"I can deal with that." I told him. 

We met at the allotted location for our rendevouz, and Dracula opened up a portal. Zach, Alex, Zach's girl and The Count went through before I did. Then I stepped through. 

 We were surrounded by fire. There was a massive golden palace up ahead of us. In between us and the palace though was an endless army of demons. My armor appeared and my eye gleamed. I was ready to fight. I made both my arms rather long swords and started slashing through the demons. I wasn't really interested in killing all of them. I just wanted to clear a pathway up to the palace. Zach and Alex could take care of the rest if they wanted. 

I jumped in the air and spun, stretching both of my arms out and sliced up the demons in front of me. When I landed I saw that the palace steps were more heavily guarded. The demons were much bigger, and possibly much tougher.

The two large demons who surrounded Satan, who had brought the thronely verison of a lawn chair outside to watch the battle, started in on me. I lept up into the air and split the first monster up the middle. He swung his large axe and hit the other monster. The fell around Satan, who was clapping. His eyes were cold. He didn't even have time to say anything. I ran forward, feeling that the Count was walking up behind me to watch me defeat Satan. 

I changed my blades into claws about one foot long, and shot my right hand forward while turning my left hand around my body and extended the claws forward and behind me. My claws dug into both of their chests at the same time. I felt both their hearts beating, as I ripped them out of their chest. I absorbed Satan's, feeling the power course through me. I turned to look at my newly acquired army of demons, the ones we had left standing, and I could feel other's prescenses throughout the world and other dimensions. I could feel the power flowing, amplifying around me. I pulled The Count's heart back towards me, walking back towards Zach and Alex. Neither one of them had seen this coming. 

"He fucked up. He knew I would kill him, but he thought I'd wait till after I was done killing Satan. I don't think he expected me to do it at the same fucking time. Oh well." I said, cutting the Count's heart in half and throwing part of it to Alex. "Here, eat it, get half of his army under your control. I have some business to attend to."

I threw the half of his heart in my mouth, swallowed, felt more power, and then I opened a portal to the spot where I left Mary. I found her asleep. 

"You did it?" She asked.


"Yeah, we're going somewhere now." I said.


"Where?" 


"Vacation."


"Oh... okay." She seemed concerned with how I was acting, but I was in a hurry and didn't want Alex or Zach following and asking questions. 


I flung open another portal, and we both went through it. "Mary," I said as we walked through, "I love you."


She smiled and said "I love you too," then she kissed me, as soon as we opened our eyes we were in a cloudy city. It was filled with large buildings with pillars and statues of men in pensive states. We walked through, and we just strolled around, the air was nice, the people, or things, in the area were all smiling and happy.


"Stewart, I am kinda hungry, do we have a place to be?" Mary was looking down at her stomach.


"No, we can go request shelter here after we grab something to eat." I told her, right after I said it I spotted a nice little restaurant titled 'The O' and so we went in there. 


When the hostess showed us to our seats I said "I'm afraid we are new here and cannot pay for anything, is that going to be an issue?" 


"There is no money here, don't you worry about a thing, we have a few specials today, but I will go on and suggest you just have the Nectar and Ambrosia."

StumbleUpon

No comments: