Tuesday, December 15, 2009

God is a teddy bear bouncer... Part 52

We went to the temple. I had to talk to Zeus. We needed permission to get safe haven here for a bit. Mary and I need a break. 

When we found the temple, I knew what had to be done. I walked into the temple, and straight towards the throne room. I kneeled and bowed my head towards Zeus on the thrown. There were a few other gods in the room at the time but I didn't see who before I bent my head down. I didn't get a good look at Zeus either.

They all started laughing. I looked up.

"No, young one, no need for such formalities between us, you hold the mantle of the Dark Prince and that of a lesser demon." Zeus spoke, "Stand up Stewart, we have much to discuss."

I stood up, walked over to him and the three other gods that surrounded the throne. There were two males and a female. They were all smiling and one of them was holding an orb.

Zeus hopped off the throne and patted me on the back. 

"Dude, you kicked some ass." Zeus said, "We were watching you in that orb Hermes is holding. The other two are Ares and Hera, in case you were wondering."


"Oh, thanks, hi," I said sticking out my hand, "My name is Stewart."


"Oh, we know, we've been watching you." Ares cut in as he shook my hand.


"Really? Why me?"


"Stewart, you went from a normal kid on earth to a near god in a few months, we like to keep tabs on that type of thing." Zeus explained.


"I get it, so um, can I have like a DVD of that fight or something?" I said laughng uneasily, "And maybe stay for a while here?"


"Of course, you must need rest too, here, follow me." Hera finally spoke, and so we walked down a hall and into a large room, nice large room. Mary and I walked into the room and I passed out on the bed, and she sat there and held my head in her lap. 


When I woke up we went back out to the throne room and they were recounting tales of my excellence in battle. Ares, the god of war, was talking about how good I was in battle. Sweet. 


Zeus then sat us down and explained three things to us. First was that there was demon plaguing some of the Olympians as they passed through the world, claiming to be the best there is. Recently however, he had stopped and started torturing one individual. Zeus informed me that this demon had been plaguing Ramsey. He wanted me to help, but I told him I would not fight Ramsey's battle, and respectfully declined. However, I did request that Hermes be sent to tell Ramsey of this demon's whereabouts so that he may work more towards his goal. They showed me the orb with what had happened in Ramsey's past and a few days ago. 


Zeus agreed to send Hermes to tell Ramsey. Thank god, I hope one day Ramsey and I can have our friendship again. This has ripped the four of us apart, and I don't know of any way that can fix it.


The second thing Zeus told us was that Zach would be trying to revive Dracula. He was going to Antarctica. I didn't really care, Zach wouldn't stay in Antarctica for too long, and if The Count comes back from the void he would be ill advised to mess with me right now. 


Zeus said that his third thing was the most important. God heard about what had happened and arranged to meet with me. He was on his way.


I was going to meet God. Zeus took me to a banquet hall were this man was eating. He was just a normal man, eating some nectar and ambrosia. He slurped up some food, and said "I just love this stuff, best part about coming to visit." 


God just talked to me about food.


"I am very curious as to the purpose of this meeting?" I asked smiling at him. 


He was a loveable guy, he looked stern, but like a teddy bear. "Well, you did take the mantle of the man whom I've fought for eternity." He said, eating another piece of ambrosia.


"About that, I'm sorry? He was going to kill me and Mary." I said.


"I don't care, I couldn't do it myself, but now that you've taken over his mantle I am hoping that we can work something out. Re-align the position with me, make a truce, an alliance of sorts."

"Of course, lets do it. I'm not a bad person, I do bad things. Ser and I are fully prepared to do what needs to be done to make things peaceful again. 


"That is great, just great, now lets finish eating this stuff..." he paused, "but before that, Serras can you talk and hear me."


Sure thing boss. How's it hanging.

"A little bit to the left, and low as can go." They laughed, "Look, about what Michael did, I'm sorry, he was angry and you kind of became is scape goat."


Thats okay, we're all good, its the past, can't change it, just gotta keep on keepin' on. 

"God damn," thats something I never thought I would hear God say... "same old Serras, Stewart you are lucky to be with him. Now we shall feast and share tales. Serras has many stories he can tell you and I'm sure Zeus and Ares would as well."


Then Mary came in with Zeus and Ares and Hera and even Apollo and Hermes. 

StumbleUpon

No comments: