Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is now with red balloons Part 40

Ireland. Beautiful country, too bad I have to bloody some of it up. I landed on the Causeway that we new she was being held at, only to find her tied to a rock. It didn't look comfortable.

About two feet away there was a huge unicorn. He was really huge. I stood about eight feet tall, with a two foot long horn. He was pure white, his horn had all different hues to it. His mane was blond and he looked pissed. I don't know how such a girly mystical creature managed to look so angry, but he did. I immediately materialized my armor suit. My red eye gleamed through it.

Apparently protecting ones self is a pet peeve of the unicorn, because right as the armor materialized he was charging at me. I managed to barely dodge to the left of the horn, but his head got me in the stomach and sent me flying about twenty feet. I was astonished at how much force the fucker had in him...

He turned around and launched at me again, for something so big his turn radius and his acceleration were impeccable. I ran. I was managing to dodge all his attacks for a while. Then about twenty minutes into the fight he spit. When his spit hit me it dissolved some of my armor.

"Fuck! Acid spit? Really?" I yelled while trying to run away faster.

As it would seem.... yeah, he has acid spit.

The armor was replacing its holes and I was nearing the rocks. The rocks formed walls with narrow passageways, I thought it might be a good idea to...what the fuck, my cell phone is ringing....

I opened up a pocket in my armor and pulled it out while I was running. This was difficult seeing as how I can't really move my arms the passage way is so small, but the unicorn managed to just kind of break through it. The rubble falling in behind him sealing up the passages. I managed to keep running and answer my phone.

"Hello???" I said out of breath.

"Hey, where are you?" Alex was on the other end, he sounded kind of out of breath too.

"Um, in Ireland. Why?"

"Ramsey lost a couple of fingers."

"What? In a fight?"

"No, in his sleep."

"Oh, weird, no, it wasn't me. "

"What?"

"It wasn't me, I'm kind of busy. Fucking unicorn." Then I hung up.

This wasn't working and there is a dead end in a few hundred yards. I yelled for the unicorn to stop, hoping he speaks english. I then heard the screeching sound of hooves on rock come to a stop. I turned around.

"Can't we just talk this out?" I asked. Admittedly not the smartest thing to ask something trying to kill you, but I was out of other ideas.

He ran forwards again. Apparently not wanting to talk. I jumped up in the air, and made my arms into something resembling blades then I shot them straight ahead over his head. When he rode under me I landed to the ground, turning my armblades while retracting them and running them through my stomach and behind me into his. I had to hold on concentration.

I fell to my knees. I had to fuck him up enough to where he wouldn't live. I was slashing and stabbing in his ribcage, but ever movement of my arm hurt me too. Finally I heard him drop and I fell to the ground, rubble from the ground falling all around me. I felt rocks hit me, then I saw red. Then black.

When I was passed out I was in my white void with Ser.

That was fucking awesome.

"What?"

Running yourself through to get the shot on him.

"It might not have been the brightest idea. Are we going to heal from that?"

We should. Not if we suffocate from the debris though.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm going to try and get up."

Ser disappeared, I guess taking his spot in my mind where he could help as best he could. I concentrated. I thought about Mary. She is still tied up to that rock, I need to help her. I need to help her. Then my eyes opened. Everything was blurry, but I did not get the impression that I was outside and under a huge pile of rubble.

As things started getting clearer I saw Mary in the corner of the room on a chair. There was a fireplace to her right and inbetween us. I saw a wooden bedpost out of my peripheral vision. I could barely make out another figure sitting at the end of the bed. It was a cottage. I could start to move my head and I saw a thatch roof.

Mary stood up as soon as she saw me move and so did the other figure.

"Yis feelin' better now inn't ya?" The figure spoke. Heavy with the Irish accent.

"Uh... yeah. Who...?" I was disoriented but Mary cut me off.

"After you were knocked unconscious with a hole in your stomach, Carney here, dug you out, found me and took us both back here. You've been out for two weeks." She explained.

"Yis be a wee little feverish thur, lemme get sum ice for ya. Sit'n up there laddy." He said as putting a cold cloth on my head forcing me to sit up, "Juss ain't natural to heal up from that kinda injury, it is not, it be a huge hole in yis belly that juss closed rit on up. I sed yis wer gunna die, but lassie here says 'no, ples, ples help heal 'im' Okay, okay i sed, juss put 'im on the wagon in we'll get 'im back."

Jesus his accent is thick.

Mary and I left his hut, thanked him for his kindness and said goodbye, we were sorry we couldn't stay longer but I didn't want to put him in danger as well. We'll come back when things are settled with Satan and repay him his kindness.

We flew back to Alex's house, both of us exhausted. I couldn't stand for too long. When we landed at the front door I smelled burning coal, and heard iron being hit. I went into the house, not really caring what it was, and we passed out on the couch. I took note of the holes in the wall and ceiling. Then I took note how strange it was that we should all four close friends get strange superpowers and demonic influences and it not be random people from around the world. What was so special about us?

I didn't continue to question though. Nothing was important to me than my sleep. And so I pushed these thoughts out, and darkness came again.

StumbleUpon

No comments: