Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ooh a piece of candy.. Ooh a piece of candy.. OH FUCK BLOODY ROOM! ... Part 7

Alex got dressed to go to Zach's thing that night, while I was discussing with my little spirit thingy about how kick ass I wanted to look.

Once we finally decided we headed out of the hotel.

"So, where is this thing again?" I asked, knowing my directional sense sucks gigantic donkey balls.

"Not too far from here. How was you're other-self-pleasure?" Alex was grinning.

"Oh shit.. it was... well.... fucking incredible. I came spirit. Think about that shit."

"And all of a sudden I regretted asking."

I started laughing.

"By the way man, we need to chill with the mind control tonight, okay? I dont want any more days like today."

"He doesn't get any more girls, does he?" I asked my spirit thingy.

No and we need to give me a name.

"What was your name before death?"

No name, I wasn't ever really alive. I am a demon. I just got locked inside that room until the.... nevermind.

"No, what??"

Nothing, shut the fuck up.

"Alex, you got any idea?"

"None whatsoever man."

We finally got to the club. The crazy chick from this morning was at the door. She saw me and I smiled at her and flared my eyes a little, she was kinda cute and I do like them crazy.

She screamed and ran away.

Damn. That was weird.

We walked into the club and saw bloodshed.

"What the fuck dude? I thought you hadn't been here?"

"I haven't, Alex, we cleaned and jerked off the whole time you were gone."

"Wait, shit... Zach..."

We went to the turntables up at the front, where Zac was hiding underneath.

"Zach, what did this?"

"I don't know, the bouncer had just told me there were 300 people in the club and that we hit the limit for the fire department."

"Wait," I stopped him "300? 300 people? dead?"

"Thats what it looks like. The bouncer turned around, then time froze, and everyone exploded around me while a voice was asking me about your ghost."

Did he say his name?

Zach thought for a minute, "Ma...Martin? Marvin? Michelle?"

MICHAEL.

"Yeah, that was it."

Guys, we're in some deep shit. He is going to kill us.

"Oh shit." Alex was standing there. I think he was thinking of pancakes.

"Ok, lets clean this up man."

He did his clean thing and we left the club and went to the bar.

"So," Zach turns to me at the bar, "I have to know, he is morphing matter into your clothes and stuff right?"

"Yeah"

"So, if he weren't there right now, you would be naked."

"That is indeed true, I would be without clothing."

"That doesn't bug you?"

"Well I can't feel his clothes, so its very breezy and nice, but at the same time warm."

"Thats fucked up."

StumbleUpon

No comments: