Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Again? ... Part 8

"The hell?"


Why is it that things had to happen with me around? Why couldn't things just wait until after I left. 300 people died tonight. But I didn't! Hell yeah! Survival Five!

So the guy's name is Michael. I'm not sure about this. According to Stewart's ghost thing he's gonna try to kill us. But you know what, I think Micheal just wants to kill him. Anyway me and Mike (He lets me call him that... we're buds) had a little conversation...

Me - "Oh shit!"

Mike - "I am Michael. I am here to exterminate the abomination thats has escaped its prison. Is it true that you know of this demon?"

Me - "...Yeah, I know about him. As a matter of fact I know him. He's possessed my friend and I'm trying to figure out how to kill it. I'm guessing you know how?"

Mike - "Yes. I do. I am the how. Where is he now?"

Me - "Ah... can you kill him without killing my friend?"

Mike - "Your friend has been possessed. A demon can only possess a body is the soul is willing. He has made his decision."

Me - "He's not really bad at heart... he just made a bad decision. I mean, who wouldn't want super powers? I want super powers. You've GOT super powers, Mike. (You don't mind me calling you Mike do you?)"

Mike - "Hmmm... I see your point. There is a way. There is always one person that a demon cannot physically harm. This person may go insane, but he/she holds the power to defeat the demon without killing its host. (And yes, you can call me Mike.)"

That crazy bit--I mean Maria - "AAAAAAAGH!"

Me - "That's her right there Mikey."

Mike - "Well you have to help get her sanity back. It will be a hard task. In the meantime, I will bestow you with these 'super powers' you want so dearly. Which powers do you choose?"

Me - "Heheheh. I want to be able to turn invisible and morph through stuff. I want to be able to regenerate my body, even from mortal wounds. I wanna be 30 men strong like Beowulf... And I wanna be able to contact you at all times."

Mike - "Very well."

Me - "Yeah. By the way you might wanna leave now. My friend is gonna be here anytime soon. I don't want you going back on your word and killing him. Peace, Mike."

Great. I've got powers. Now I need a costume. That can be arranged. Anyway, Its time to put on a front for Stewart's ghosts g. I'll clue Alex in later on though.

Next day. Stewart was eyeing my girl. I didn't like her at first, but now I'm jealous. Ok, maybe I can get her back to sanity, but until then I gotta keep an eye on her. Stewart better not try anything. I'll bust my new invisible deadpool shadow cat powers on him.

Heheh

No "the hell?" ending this time. Pretty nice.

StumbleUpon

No comments: