Monday, November 16, 2009

Don't fuck with a guy who can't spell rifle.... Part 4

Alex left. i was sitting there naked in a bloody bathtub. Jesus. What the hell happened.

I happened. I do come at a cost. I need sustenance just like you do. Did you think i would come free? I have a will of my own, and with that comes my own plans.

I couldn't move. I just drank what was left of the beer and sat there.

"Jesus fucking christ man." Zac saw what was in the room and ran out again.

I heard Alex trying to calm Zac down.

"Zac is taking that crazy bitch down the street and giving her a twenty. I need you to tell me what all happened, start the water, wash off a bit and lets try and get this place cleaned up... first, here, have another beer." Alex was walking in.

He sat on the sink after handing me another beer.

"No, you can't keep solving our problems with beer." I yelled back at him, then I threw the empty bottle against the wall.

"For the love of god tell me you didn't just waste a good beer."

"No... it was an empty one."

"Damn straight. Now, what's going on?"

"I don't know. I really don't. I know I was using him to do some small parlor tricks, then I moved on to doing some minor mind control and stuff, the small kind works real well on drugged out bitches. I got Zac's girl to leave with him, and then I got the group of girls that you and I brought back."

"Wait, group??"

"Yeah, why?"

"Zac's girl was the only one I saw this morning."

"Oh shit...."

"Yeah, oh shit."

"Um... any bodies?"

"No. Just blood."

I drained the bathtub and toweled off.

"He has an advantage. He can hear my thoughts, and yet I can't hear his. But Alex, I like this power. I love it actually."

"Stewart, you're fucking with some fucked up shit and you need to stop and get him out of you."

"Ew, ha, and I don't want to. It feels good. You go somewhere, I'll take care of the cleaning."

Alex shook his head, I finished my beer and got dressed. Alex left the hotel room, I don't know where he went.

You know he went to research. Research me, and why I picked you.

"Why did you pick me?"

You are special.

"Special how?"

Son of someone very special.

"My dad's a lawyer."

Someone else very special. All will be revealed in time. We need to clean.

"Don't suppose you can help me clean up can you?"

Ha.

He then zapped it. Clean. The whole damn room. The whole damn penthouse.


StumbleUpon

No comments: