Monday, November 16, 2009

Italy is nice. But the people aren't. Part 5

Where was I... oh yeah:

"The hell?"

Yeah. I got rid of that crazy bitch. Well she was a crazy bitch, so don't judge my choice of words. Anyway, I went back up to the apartment and catch the tail end of Stewart and Alex's conversation...

Alex - "...tell me you didn't just waste a good beer."

Stewart - "No... It was an empty one."

Ha. Priceless.They're some fucking idiots.

Alex - "Damn straight. Now, what's going on?"

Stewart - "I don't know. I really don't. I know I was using him to do some small parlor tricks, then I moved on to doing some minor mind control and stuff, the small kind works real well on drugged out bitches. I got Zac's girl to leave with him, and then I got the group of girls that you and I brought back."

I was wondering what her problem was... she seemed a little braindead...

Stewart - "He has an advantage. He can hear my thoughts, and yet I can't hear his. But Alex, I like this power. I love it actually."

That's all I needed to hear. I went back down the elevator. Hopefully that thing doesn't know I was there. But who am I kidding? He's a thing. Things always know. Back to what my original plan was: figure out how to fucking kill that ghost thing. Like all the old people say, knowledge is power. To the library. I'm sure there's some old ass library in Rome that has some info on this thing.

At the library I dig up the oldest book i can find about ghosts. Then I put it back down. Then I find the newest book with pictures.

It's actually a good book. I understand most of it... but some shit was in Russian. WTF? Book in Rome. If anything I would expect fucking Italian but Russian? If Alex walks through the door I swear... Alex just walked through the door. Wow. I would've did this shit on the Internet if I knew it was gonna be this easy. Good he see's me. I don't know if Italians are as bitchy about being quiet in libraries as Americans, but at this point I don't wanna yell across the room find out.

"Yo Alex. I don't know about you, but I think we need to do something about this ghost thing. So I came to do research--"

"And you got the picture book. Thats typical Zac."

"Don't judge me. And this isn't a picture book... It's a very informative and expertly written book that happens to have pictures in it."

"...Uh huh, yeah."

"Anyway, I was looking at this particular picture. Figure 18.2. Right there. Page 420. Yeah. Right there. Russian, right? What does that shit say?"

He takes a quick second. And yes it was a quick second. You know, as opposed to the long ones. Anyway, he's about to translate and then...

That same damn crazy bitch I thought I got rid of - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

That bitch followed me? And that was my last 20 too. Damn it. Guess she's gonna be in this for the long haul, so to all you who don't know, her name is Maria, i think... It sounded like she said "Mario" but I think that was because she was so fucked up.

She runs towards me, tackles me, almost squeezes the fucking life out of me. Holding on for dear life. As if my skinny ass could protect her from a muthafuckin' ghost.

Anyways, it takes all my breath, but I manage to say it:

"The hell?"

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: