Sunday, November 15, 2009

“I’d run over that guy. I don’t know him, but he just looks like a douchebag.” ... Part 2

A quote from the hilarious Green Guy. Don’t make him angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. He’ll run over your ass.

Antyways… Apparently, I’m supposed to be putting the next addition to the story so here goes…


“The hell?”

Those were the first words that came out of my mouth when I saw what had happened to Stewart. The next thing was a “Oh shit!” and the next was “What the fuck was that?!” I tend to curse a lot when shit like that happens. I’m trying to quit though. I did it again didn’t I?

Anyway, Stewart had apparently had an encounter with the ghost of the place, and instead of dying like everyone else he made friends. How sweet. I don’t like the ghost, mostly because I’m pretty sure it doesn’t like me. I’m gonna figure out how to kill that thing, but until then I’m gonna play it cool. I mean seriously, Stewart can’t really trust that thing can he? He’s read Spiderman, hasn’t he?

On the road again.

I decide that since we were in Europe we should go to Italy. When we get there I want try to put my expertise to practice in a foreign country. Finding somewhere to DJ at isn’t too hard. A day after I got there someone called about an ad I had put up the day before and said they’d pay me $50 an hour to DJ at a party that night. Not a lot, but I’m just doing it for the experience. The money isn’t important.

We get there, I set up, the party starts. Crazy. I had fun. I’m pretty sure Stewart and Alex did too. Well, I know Stewart did… He was doing some pretty weird stuff with that ghost/symbiote thing of his. Does that thing have some kind of affect on the weak-minded or something? I’ve never seen that many women crowded around a guy… Damn Zac. Jealous much? Afterwards… well lets just say the three of us had a great time that night, and we’ll leave it at that.

I’m screaming like a little girl. No wait, that’s not me. That is a girl. I’m awakened very early in the morning by someone else’s nightmare.

“Hey. Get up.”

At this point I’m thinking that I must’ve picked up the craziest girl in the club, but me being the sucker I am, I decided not to make a big deal out of it. Then she says it was about my friend and some weird ghost thing.

“The hell?”

StumbleUpon

No comments: