Monday, November 23, 2009

Jesus Christ Thou Art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name, shut the fuck up. ... Part 10

That was a good lunch. I ate a shit ton. Too much. Oh well, with my already quick metabolism and the added support of my ghost man, I'll be fine.

I slipped out and stuck Alex with the check.

God damn.

I was walking down the street hoping to find a place to relax and talk to ghost man. I found a nice alley, sat down and started talking.

"So, tell me the whole story."

No.

"Okay... tell me what you can."

Well, I'm not a ghost, per se, I'm more of a demon. A fallen angel actually. I was one of the angels that revolted against God because I hated how the human race was treated better than I was.

"Oh fuck..."

What?

"That means the catholics are right."

Well, I didn't fare too well and I was caught by an angel, Michael. He was forbidden to kill me, but instead place me inside confinement in that location. Then God told him that if I left then he could kill me.

"Why'd you leave inside me though?"

You're special. With you, I can beat Michael. You're...

Then a girl walked up, and inquired, "Why are you talking to yourself?"

I decided to go for the truth, "I'm talking to a demon-ghost that possessed me when I went into a haunted house in England and have now gotten myself caught up in an ancient battle between him and the archangel Michael."

"Cool.. My name's Mary."

Heh, kind of funny there.

"I'm Stewart. I haven't been here long. By here I mean Venice, not in the alley, well, not in the alley long either."

"Stop, its okay, where are you staying?"

"Oh, we got a penthouse, want to come see it?"

Oh sweet shit, are we going to get laid?

"Yeah! I'd love to."

We started walking towards the hotel and she and I kept talking.

"What's his name?"

"I don't know... I have just been calling him ghost dude."

"He needs a name, an evil sounding name, like Serracio, or Ser for short?"

"You good with that dude?"

Yeah, that sounds okay.

When we got to the hotel no one was in the room. We went into the room I had been sleeping in and watched TV, talked, and then started making out. We passed out together on the bed.

I was awakened by a loud banging sound. Zach stood over the foot of our bed and blood was everywhere.

"SHIT!! I thought that would work!!" He was screaming. Mary was dead.

"What the fuck dude?" I was livid, "You killed her, I think I was in love with her! I'm going to fucking kill you!"

No, don't fight right now, I can bring her back, just take her body and run.

And so I did. I took her body back to the alley where we met, and we revived her. I explained what was going on and that I was going to send her some place safe, but she wouldn't, she said she was going to stay with me. She said she wants to help me train and get better. Keep me on track. We left Venice. We went to Russia. I know Alex will find me there when he splits off from Zach, and it is the only option I have right now. We can hunt for food and we will be fine.

"Wait, so he is a fallen angel?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck..."

"What?"

"That means the Catholics are right..." She said, and then we laughed.

StumbleUpon

No comments: