Monday, November 23, 2009

Blackened Rice and Late Night Movies ... Part 9

"Did you get paid yet?"
"Yea, I get half upfront."
"Awesome, Now we dine !"
"... IN HELL!!!!"
"... O.K. nice 300 reference but bit creepy especially with the whole spirit thing inside you buddy"

Of course Stewart found the greasiest food around and I just waited for him eating my Italian pizza. Zac has diappeared by this point. I think he's with that screaming chick, I don't even know her name ... did he mention it. I don't remember him mentioning it, I wonder if she's mentally sound yet?
...
and now Stewart is gone.

I met up with Zac later at the apartment. The screaming chick was in the kitchen and as I could smell it, burning something. I ignored her attempts and got a small collection of fruit & fell on the couch with Zac. He was watching yet another rerun of Ironman.

"Really man?!"
"I'm preparing, I need to know how to make decisions like a super hero, especially with my new powers and all."
" Wait a second ... YOU now have powers as well?! and you're watching Ironman of ALL movies for your guidance?!"
"No .... I just wanted to watch it again."
"So what's your plan?"
"Don't have one yet."
"Is it going to be bloody?"
"Don't know yet."
"Wow, well I don't really have anything to do now, I'm gonna go chill at the internet cafe, I hear they have a Modern Warfare lan party going like 24/7."
"Wait, I need help man, I don't know what to do."
"That dinner she is cooking will give you all the guidance you need."
"Aw shit!!! Is that fire ?!"
"I'll let you take care of that."

I spent the rest of the night playing MW with a bunch of Italians and my lack of knowledge of Italian made it a very interesting night.

When I got back in the morning the place was empty and smelled like smoke. What the hell with everyone getting up early as shit the past few days? fucking hell. Ironman was still on paused on the T.V.

I turned to MTV and passed out on the smoke infested couch.

StumbleUpon

No comments: