Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Демон Британий ... Part 6

I figured the Roman library might have something of some use on this stupid spirit even just to understand what he just got himself into.

Zac was already there to my surprise, mostly because I didn't figure he would actually go to a library. Him and all his new age bullshit, I figured he'd probably would just use the internet.

I join him at his table and he has A FUCKING PICTURE BOOK ..... A PICTURE BOOK ... maybe he just isn't taking it too seriously.


"I thought you got rid of her mate?!"
"I did, I gave her my last 20 too man"
"... so she followed your ass, dude you gotta watch out for that shit, you know 'When in Rome ... etc'"
"What is with you and that damn phrase dude"
"I don't know, I like it, has a ring to it dont you think?"
"Yea whatever, by the way what the hell does this book say?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!" ... oh shit, and the migrane returns.

" ... that isn't even Russian man, Fuck, your X-ed out friend is here, I'll see you later, better pray Stewart gets his shit together and cleans that damn place or we in some deep shit, laters"
"Come on man, don't leave me with this crazy bitch!"
"No can do mate, that is your own little endeavor, see ya"

It is too easy to find a pub in Italy, this isn't doing any good for me but hey what the hell might as well enjoy the time until we get into some major shit for that group of chicks that suddenly went "missing" a few hours ago or however long it has been.

Shots in the afternoon sounds pretty good right now.

The place is surprisingly spotless when I return.

"What the hell mate, I know you're not THAT diligent"
"It's the spirit man, it just made it all go away *snaps* just like that"
".... I need a drink.... again"
"Lend an ear
to your friend, he does speak he truth"
"Soooo, hows the whole body experience treating you?"
"It is quite different, it has definitely been many a moon since the last time I did occupy a physical body of a human. I had some enjoyment with some household appliances in the store they built in the house. All those poor coffee pots and blackened bagels. I remember making a little statue from the books one night. Everybody had a blast with that, of course I ended up killing the guy who took it down. That was frowned upon."
"Sounds like you are going to fit quite nicely into this little group."
"It is kind of nice to be welcomed somewhere although your little music friend is trying to find a way to get rid of me and I am not enjoying that much. It is slightly insulting although it isn't like people haven't been trying to get rid of me for a long time."
"That is quite understandable and you're quite welcome, especially if you clean up the mess *chuckle* but anyways can I get my friend back we have some partying to get to?"
"In a little bit, I have some business to take care of first .. "
"... that is just a tad bit suspicious there"
"As i have observed your generation puts it as 'stroking the pole' as you see I haven't had the experience in awhile so if you will excuse me I will have your friend back in a minute or a few"
"...."
"...."
"OKEY .... just wash up and get him in the kitchen afterwards"

I wonder whatever happened to that chick and Zac .... wait .... where's my wallet.

"Hey buddy" *waves*
"oh hi there. seen my wallet?"
"Aren't those the new pants or something"
".... Oh "
"Come on where's Zac, doesn't he have a gig tonight?"

StumbleUpon

No comments: