Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Funking Epic!

So... It's monday again. But you know what. I've got a lack of stuff that grinds my gears. I think I just needed a couple weeks to vent, you know, make my feelings known to the world. Now I feel great, thanks to our ever/never-present internet audience. Thanks a bunch guys. I'm a much happier person now.


With that note, I'm posting this so the Green Guy can post the next installment to the story. Damn, this thing is getting pretty juicy. Mine sucked pretty bad, but The Russian overkilled that shit. His post is "Funking Epic" as a mistyped him a few minutes ago on a facebook message. I think I'll start saying funk more often.

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Becka said...

Like funky Pete from..... oh shit..... what's that movie?.... Shaun of the Dead!

classic.