Tuesday, February 2, 2010

War never changes. Part 72

Ramsey and I took off for Hell. When we got there, I talked to Grief about where we could find Zach. He told me San Diego was probably a good place to look. I showed Ramsey to his room, which had still been made up for Adrienne as well. I noticed a little bit of resistance in him, sadness that I couldn't even begin to understand, but he needed rest so he took the room. 

"Adrienne is dead. Officially," I walked into our room telling Mary. 

"Oh no, poor Ramsey."

"I don't know how to help him, but we have to go find Zach after we get rest. I'm sorry to leave you with all of this right now, I promise I will be back soon."

She grabbed my hand, "It is okay, I promise."

We turned on the TV and went to sleep. "World breaks into chaos as people realize they cannot die...." is the last thing i hear before sleep completely overwhelmes my senses. Sleep. 

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed. 

"Mary?" 

No answer. God dammit, where did she go? I walked into the thrown room to see if she was in there. I saw her talking to Ramsey and Grief. I hid for a minute to see what they were talking about.


"You can say goodbye to her, to her soul at least," I heard Mary say.


"I don't know," Ramsey seemed like he was uneasy, I thought I should walk in and help him out by ending the conversation, but I needed to hear more.


"Technically, Lord Stewart may be able to ressurect Adrienne for you," Grief told him. 


When did Grief start caring about people?

"Guess Mary is rubbing off on him," I whispered. 

"He resurrected me," Mary told Ramsey, at which point I decided to walk in. "Just think about it," she said, turning to face me.

"Ramsey, lets go, South America," I told him. I was dreading having to go find Zac. 

We ported to the last known area where Zac was, and Ramsey just walked off. 


"Fine, just walk the fuck off, it isn't like we are searching for someone in the middle of the fucking city," I muttered to the air as I walked around. 


All of a sudden a purple mist surrounded me and a figure appeared. "Your friend has found the other."


"Who are you?"


"I am your friend's enemy. I come here to remind you, I am still much more powerful than both of you, and to let him know I will start killing everyone he knows and loves." The figure and mist disappeared. 


I walked around for a while until I finally found Ramsey and Zac, who had been talking. I was too distracted to try and listen.


"I love you dude," Ramsey said.


"No, don't love me, its really okay," I said, turning my attention to Zac.

StumbleUpon

No comments: