Monday, February 1, 2010

A new story... And a picture

 
My new sig on the Darksiders Forum. Spend all day on it. I think its pretty kick ass if you ask me. 
Oh, and here is a story I've been working on, I will just give you the first small bit of it, its still in the works!

"Where are we going?"

No answer. I looked up to the front of the truck, and saw the man driving. He had no face. Where his nose and his mouth and eyes were supposed to be, it was just a smooth pale surface.

There was nothing to sit on in the back of the truck, I'd woken up on the floor a few seconds before hand. It looked like the inside of an armored car or something of the sort, It was dull grey, and I could feel the bouncing of the truck as it drove.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
Still no response, I don't know how he could talk since he has no mouth, but I wanted to keep asking.
 
"Where are we going?" I started yelling and banging on the bars behind him.
 
He slowly turned around and pointed his pale face at me, then turned back around. I stopped banging and just watched out the front windshield. It was just road. I couldn't see anything in the distance and the sides of the road was just red dirt. I couldn't see past that.
 
I sat back down on the floor of the truck, then I decided to lie down. I closed my eyes and let the bouncing and the monotony of the trip lull me to sleep. I might as well considering the fact that I have no clue where I'm going or who has me.
 
The last thing I remembered was walking out of my house. It was like every other day. I woke up, showered, put on some clothes, and grabbed my phone and left the house. I remember driving. I was listening to the radio. That was the last thing I remembered.

I woke up and checked my pocket. My phone was still in there. I pulled it out and checked service. Nothing. I had my wallet, my keys and my phone. Nothing else. I sat back up and moved over to the front of the truck. Then we stopped. The faceless man got out of the car and I couldn't see where he went.

He was gone for a few minutes, during which I tried to remember more. I can't remember before this morning. I don't remember who I am, or where I'm from. I can't even remember what I do.
I tried to stay calm and walked to the back of the truck. The doors opened. There were now two faceless men, they grabbed me and pulled me out of the truck. The each grabbed me by my arms and walked me into this big bland concrete building.

The sky behind it seemed strange, misty, kind of off setting. We walked up to the side of the concrete building.

"Concrete doesn't open, and I don't know about you but I can't walk through walls," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

They both just looked at me and glared as much as a faceless man can glare. The concrete opened up and we walked inside. The inside of the building was just as grey as the outside. There were jail cells all along the walls, each with the same dimensions. There were cells up the wall as well, I couldn't figure out how they got up there. There were men in the cells, they looked familiar, they all looked so familiar.

They gripped me harder and walked about five cells up, then the concrete beneath us started to rise. We went up twenty cells and the bars opened. They threw me in the cell and then the bars shut right after, the concrete fell and they went back down to the bottom.

"Hey!" I shouted down at them, "Hey! What am I doing here? Where is here? Who am I? Why do they all look like me?" It sounded like my voice was coming from everywhere.

They didn't even turn around.

StumbleUpon

No comments: