Monday, February 15, 2010

So I've Got a Problem

I've got a problem. It's not a huge problem, but it is a problem none the less. As everyone knows, football is over for the season, and I've begun frantically looking for something to replace it. I've tried basketball, random TV shows, video games, even the Olympics, but nothing is filling the void in my life left by footballs absence. Okay so that was pretty melodramatic, but you get the point--I find that I'm simply bored, all the time. That being said, I bought Mass Effect 2 and Darksiders this weekend. I figure if anything will get me through what I will not start to call the Dark Months (the months without football) it will be baller video games like these. So far I have to say Mass Effect 2 is better. It, like Assassin's Creed 2, is so much better than the first. It's got all the good RPG elements, but now the combat is actually fun, and more than any other game I've played I'm interested in the plot of this game. Darksiders is a lot of fun, but it feels too much like God of War, which I guess isn't a bad thing since I don't have a PS3 and can't play the new one. Still, though, it's a lot of fun. I've also been playing a lot of Madden 10, but I think that's just to get the football back into my system. I guess I could start reading...

Anyway, I've got a bigger problem than this. My car is deathly ill, meaning I need a lot of money to either fix it or buy a new one. This means I need donations. I'm gonna set up a fund. Anything'll help, though in reality if you wanna give me like a thousand bucks that'll be more helpfull. Thanks.

-The Knight

StumbleUpon

No comments: