Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where are the horses? Part 64

I made sure Mary had everything under control in Hell. As I was leaving I called General Grief to me to straighten out the last few details. 

"Grief, I need you to do some things for me," I said. 

"Anything for you master," he replied, bending his head in a small bow.

"First, I need you to prepare a room for two. Ramsey and Adrienne, he is going to be taking the place of Famine. Please prepare the room to whatever you may be their liking, and then track him down. I need you to find him and have him followed until I get back. Can you do that?" 

"Yes sir."

"Second, if anyone lays a hand, claw, foot or anything else on Mary I'll torture them, kill them, bring them back from the void, torture and kill them again. I will not tolerate anything while I'm gone. You are to protect her at all costs and make sure the rest of the demons and minions stay in line. She is their queen and she damn well better be respected."

"Think nothing of it master, I swear she will be safe."

I took his promise and opened up a portal to Hades. I waved goodbye to Mary who was in her throne talking to a demon about some internal business. I nodded to Grief and hopped through the portal. 

When I got there, some figure that I assumed was Hades was sitting in a throne and four mean surrounded him. The one standing right next to his throne on the left was wearing a black cloak. He had a scythe and I only assumed he was Death. 

The man standing to the right of him was dressed in a red cloak, he had short white hair and two large hand guns, one on each side. He had two broad swords strapped next to each holster, and two ninja katanas strapped to his back in an 'X' shape. War.


The man on the left sitting down in front of the throne was dressed in tannish pale robes, He didn't have his arms out, but rather inside his arms, so I didn't know exactly what he looked like, his robes concealed everything. I thought he may be Pestilence.

The fourth man was robed in grey. The robes hung out off of his body so I could not tell how large he was. He looked kind of ragged, and I had to think he was Famine.

"He sends a kid? We threaten his reign and he sends a kid?" Hades seemed kind of insulted.

Death lept up, "I have to go for a minute, sorry."

Then he disappeared. 

"Um... where'd he go?" I asked.

He is death. He has to kill people. 

"Ah, fair point." 

"Well, you have come to kill us," said Pestilence, "So we will have to kill you first." He grinned and jumped up. His arms came out of his robes and I saw needles inside his robes as they fell around him. 

I ripped my shirt off. 

Why do you rip off your shirt when you are just going to armor up?

"First rule of shirt ripping, don't talk about shirt ripping."

Oh great, a fight club joke. that's awesome.

"Sarcasm duly noted Ser. That sound doesn't fit you buddy."

"Shut up! Lets just fight." Pestilence screamed.

Fuck armor right now, I can do this. I materialized two swords and ran at him. I jumped as he shot out needles from his sleeves. I dodged the needles in the air, just in time, but I lost my course and slashed out stabbing him with one of the blades and falling over when I landed. I skidded to a halt and rose back up. 

Death popped back up next to the throne and stood. Watching. 

Luckily my stab had Pestilence on the ground so I flipped over and stabbed him with the other one, pulling out the first blade and cutting off his head. I armored my left arm and jammed it in the wound on his neck, grabbed his heart and pulled it out. I portaled it to a room I had set up previously to hold them after I obtained the hearts. 

Famine jumped up and shot his robes out at me,  catching my armored arm. I twisted and struggled and I couldn't get free, I jumped in the air and wrapped famine's robe around his neck. I covered my right arm in armor and made a claw and grabbed the wall, pulling famine up with his own robe by his neck. 

I shot a small stringy tentacle down the robe and chopped off his head with a smooth motion. I grabbed his heart the same way and tossed it back in the portal. 

War stepped forward. I was about to fight War. I armored up. I set large curved spikes coming out the outside of my right arm, I made more and more material appear, looking as muscles layered on top of me, moving smoothly, I bulked up as much as possible in the chest so I coult try and avoid any major injuries, and then I concentrated, I shot electricity around me and pumped myself up, I ran fire around as well. My left arm grew wider and the length of it became a three foot wide shield. I jammed it into the ground, stretching my back muscles and rose up with both eyes glowing red.

StumbleUpon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I ripped my shirt off.

Why do you rip off your shirt when you are just going to armor up?

"First rule of shirt ripping, don't talk about shirt ripping."

lol

Nurşen said...

Yeah that one line made someone else want to read this madness. :)