Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DAMMIT ZAC !!! FINISH !!! LIKE NOW !!! Part 69

That's what she said. Wait... no... what?


Anyway, I figure it's about time to go...


"Come on Val."


I grab her by the hand and transport back to Birmingham.


"This is pretty bad. Oh well. Let's go somewhere else. How about... San Diego. I haven't actually been there, but my sources say that its the most beautiful place on Earth."


"Sounds fine. It will be a good break from all the fighting."


When we get there its just as beautiful as I had thought. Then I remember just how much money we don't have.


"Hey, how about we just check in like nothings wrong and get some sleep today. when night falls, you can go find a DJ gig and I can try to find some kind of job. Then we can actually pay later."


"Alright, Val."


That night, We got up and went job hunting. Took a couple hours, but I finally tracked down a real nice paying DJ gig. I was worried about Val though. Not for her safety. Just for what kind of job she would pull. To tell the truth, we've been so busy running around and fighting that I don' really know much about her personally. I don't know what she can do professionally. Oh well. To the beach. I told her to meet me at the beach.


After a few minutes she showed up.


"Find anything you liked?"


"Nah. But I'm a cashier at a convenience store now. What about you? Did you find something?"


"Yeah. Party at around 10 tomorrow night. Some new place called 'The Cage'. They're paying good money so I'm doing it."


"Alright, Sounds good."


"Hold on, Val. I don't really know much about you to tell the truth. What was it you were trying to become back when you were young. What is it that you really enjoyed doing?"


"Gymnastics. I was good, too."


"Oh really?"


Thats how the conversation started. After a while we headed back to the hotel room and went to sleep.


11 the next night. This party is crazy. I'm keeping everybody hype and they are loving it. I'm loving it. I miss this. I've just not had time. Maybe I can get back to this. Maybe I can get away from the fighting now. I really hope so...


Just when I'm getting that warm feeling, everything goes black. All the power in the room goes out. Luckily, everyone in the crowd has glow sticks, so they can see enough not to panic. Then I hear a loud clang, and before I know it a gas fills the place. The last thing I notice before I go unconscious is the feeling that the whole place was being picked up...


When I get up. I look around. I'm the first to come to. I stumble through the bodies of the poor people who only came to party and make my way towards the door. It's locked. No problem. I brake it open and notice steel bars and sky instead of a parking lot like it should be. Shit. What is this?


Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: