Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Okay

So it's been a long time since I posted anything other than part of the story. First of all I want to apologize for how long my posts have been taking. I've been pretty busy.

Okay so I sort of want to talk about the playoffs. Yeah I mean football. Well the playoffs are over and my team, the Indianapolis Colts, are in the Super Bowl. The other team, the New Orleans Saints, beat out my second favorite, Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings. At least this way I'll have a team to root for  outright come Super Bowl Sunday. The reason I say all this is because after that football will be over, at least till next year. This is something I've been trying to cope with for months, now. I'm not ready for it to be over. *tear*

But seriously, after it's done all my time will be devoted to stuff like roaming the internet for random pictures and videos and things like that, and I suppose this blog will get a lot of random updates come that time. Anyway, it's been nice chatting, but I'm out.

-The Knight

StumbleUpon

No comments: