Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nerf wars and suicide wishes ... Part 83

I was lost. I didn't know what to do. I had the power of War. What am I supposed to do with that. Ramsey and Zac had left as well leaving me alone in the underworld. I went ahead and portaled out since there was nothing left to do in hell and I needed to get used to these new powers. I arrived somewhere in Europe. I didn't exactly know where I was but decided to go ahead and practice here. A couple of strangers walked by as I emerged from the alley. I didn't catch the language they were speaking. I was still slightly sick from eating the heart but contiuned on with trying to find somewhere to practice these new powers.


I later found a large pasture of cows and horses. I thought it would be interesting to see such a battle. I focused my energy and suddenly the horses began to run circles around the cows.


Shortly before I left, the horses were being trampled by the herd of cows. After the cow/horse fight I portaled to an office building. It was still rather early and no one has had their lunch break yet. I began my plan. Every person who left for lunch came back with a large shopping bag. No one questioned these bags due to my control over them.


As the day came to an end and the time for all the office prisoners to go home neared, every one disappeared and reemerged as a small army with Nerf weapons. The battle broke out as the clock stroke 5:00 pm. The acting performed by these office workers was rather impressive. People were falling all over the place, guns were being taken from "corpses".
As the army fell, the boss emerged from his office and took out the remaining peons still standing. As the boss finished his massacre, all involved started to come back to their senses, I did not stay long enought to watch the aftermath, my work was done. I ported back to hell and met up with Raven.


The Russian

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Dr. Orange said...

Haha. Wow. That was nice. Short, but nice. I really wish I could have seen that in real life.