Thursday, April 1, 2010

Damn...

So... Sorry guys, I know it's been forever since one of us posted something, and that's completely our fault. Well, we do have one excuse... The Russian doesn't have internet anymore (his neighbors decided to protect their wifi connection... fucking assholes). That being said, we are doing what we can to get the story back underway. Speaking of which, where the fuck were we?


As a side note, my three good friends have recently introduced me to the card game "Magic". Wow. Talk about a new addiction. I haven't been this addicted to a non-console game since I first stared playing Mafia Wars. I even went out and bought the Reality Fracture startup deck. $13.51 including tax. Damn. I can't believe I did that, but it's so overwhelmingly fun. Don't worry though. I probably won't spend any more than $25 total on it. I'll OD on the damn thing and be back to normal before you know it... maybe.


Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: