Friday, October 23, 2009

Ticking Clocks and Floating Fishes

Ok, a post has been requested so here goes nothing.

I have this awesome square clock in my room, its just a box that has the 3 moving parts that create one of the corners when aligned right .... its cool but distracts me from sleep at night .... just a random fact.

I haven't really posted anything significant in awhile, much changed ... actually a lot has changed. Oh, couple of days ago I was sleeping in class as always and attempted to wake up ... it totally didn't work, took me like almost a minute to wake up, everything went into slow motion and I felt like I was under water and all the sounds were sped up and it was extremely strange and i got all nauseous .... overall one of the shittiest experiences ever. Not to mention my frighteningly pale face for the next few minutes but yea got a pair of fish not too long ago from my girlfriend ... that didnt work out too well, they died shortly after arriving at my house, my mom and i are still puzzles as to why (The situation reminded me of Demetri Martin's joke about killing a cactus, good comedian). ACT tomorrow, thats gonna suck, I dont want to take it again.

I really need to get some sleep, but I think I'll just stare at my awesome lava lamp for alittle while .... oh shit i was making tea.

Yea hope you enjoy the post, love you Becka

The Russian

P.S. If you read all the previous posts, Enjoy "The Green Guys" rants.

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

becka said...

speciba.

ich liebe dich auch. <3