Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally...


Guess what... I remembered! Hell yeah! and I got one that you all can relate to.

You know what really grinds my gears? Rick rolls. Those and all the other random pieces of shit that people put up to deceive the vast populations of the interwebs. If I want to find "Lose Control" by Missy Eliot on the internet, I dont wanna download it only to find out some asshole recorded himself talking over it for a full minute. If my friend decides to look up fallout 3 gameplay he doesnt deserve to be decieved by someone falsely advertising the missing sex scene. What kind of person really takes time out of their day to do something like that. Seriously. That grinds my muthafuckin gears.

One more thing...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wqmnJrOFM


...and yes this is a real movie. lol.


Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon

No comments: