Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Missed it AGAIN?!?

Damn...


I just remembered that I was supposed to post something about grinding gears and shit... oh well... again...

You know what really grinds my gears?
When you conspire to do something (against the authority) with a group of people, then everyone goes back on their word and does the exact opposite without even telling you. Then you end up doing it even though, unknown to you, you're on your own. Take yesterday. We had an APES (AP Environmental Science... try to keep up with the acronyms) assignment due, but we couldn't go to class because there was a required sex ed lecture/seminar/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it going on during that period (Don't ask me why they wait until senior year to teach us about sex... I've got no clue). Everyone in APES decides that we wont go to class so we wont have to turn it in. At the end of the day i figure out that I'm the only one who didn't turn it in and now I'm gonna get a 0. Now that really grinds my gears.

There you go. Be mad at me for not posting yesterday... maybe it'll inspire me to do these things on time...but I doubt it.

And one more thing. I'm a little curious to see how many people actually read this blog. If you do just post something random on this entry, even if its just "hi".

Dr. Orange

StumbleUpon