Thursday, March 4, 2010

She wouldn't take off her panties, but it was just more well rendered boobage... Part 80

It was nice to finally be back with Mary. We had a little time to spend together before I had everyone called  together to eat the hearts. 


Mary and I had gone back to our room to have a romantic evening, before we needed to work. Then I fell asleep. I was so tired, and Mary seemed to be understanding of it, I woke up with a cover over me and my head in her lap. 

I need to be here more often. Unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon. 

When I called everyone together for the hearts, I noticed Ramsey talking to Grief. I thought Grief was gone, I decided I would just ask him what was going on later, this is more important. I opened up a portal to the hearts and put them on trays, and walked into the dining area. 

No one wanted to eat their heart. I had eaten so many before then, they didn't phase me anymore. 

I loved heart. 

After everyone has eaten their heart, I stand up, "There is something everyone should hear. I have spoken to God on this matter, and he whole heartedly agrees it should be carried out. We will have our own dimension. We will construct it. Four nations, one for each of us, from whatever we want, within reason."

"What about earth?" Alex asked.

"Think Fallout 3."

"Ah."

"Can we still go to earth after the apocalypse and talk to the people and live there if we want?" Zac asked.

"Sure, but you can make your own people in our dimension, have four nations, we are the gods. We will rule them."

Zac and Ramsey looked uneasy. 

"Okay guys," I started, "you know, I fought for this for us, and I thought you would like the fact that you get to bring stuff from Earth, people, things, whatever you want." I paused, "Bring people back to life." I looked at Ramsey then at Zac.

"No Stewart, you did it for yourself," Ramsey stood up and said.

I donned my armor and grinned, taking a step towards him. My armor was different now, there was this glowing black aura around it. 

I grew my blades, both my eyes were flaring red, I took another step towards Ramsey. 

"Stop!" yelled Zac. 

I shot my arm out and grabbed him by the throat, pulled him closer to me and said "Zac, i wouldn't be so quick to protest to your boss. You might get fired. Or killed. Whichever I choose. Just remember if you die yourself, I will just eat your heart and you will just make me that much more powerful."

I dropped him on the floor and got rid of my armor as Gabriel was walking in. 

"What's going on?" Gabriel asked. 

"Eating hearts," I turned and smiled at him.

"Well, with those hearts there is a lot of power, but they each have their own unique powers. You need to learn how to use them."

"Good, so we can train, finally. Everyone, please pick a city in the country that you would like to wipe out or terrorize and do it with your new found powers, then lets meet back here. Sound good? Thought so," I told them as I left through a portal. 

I went to Ireland first. I needed to pay a visit to the nice man who saved me from certain death one time. I need his advice. 

I knocked on Carney's door. He opened it and we sat down. I didn't give him a chance to talk really, I just told him the whole story, from why I was covered in rocks when he first met me to why I can now shapeshift, teleport and kill most anything that gets in the way of my wants. 

He didn't say anything during the story, and his facial expression didn't change one bit. I told him about the new dimension we were making, and I told him I wanted him to be king over my domain.

"Damn unicorns, they git ya e'ry time now." 

That was all he had to say. He told me to come back in a week, and I told him I would. I need him alive, he gives good advice.

Then I went to Cairo. 


That's in Egypt.


I didn't know that.


"What? Cairo is not only in Egypt but it is the capital?" I was muttering under my breath.


Yeah, did you get stupid? Something in your brain eating away at memory or anything I should know about?


"Not that I know of. So, lets get to work."


Sure thing.


I armored up, and thought of creative ways to kill people. I stood in front of the pyramids and looked at the sands. I was in the mood for some large monsters, and maybe some vampires.


I made a huge sand monster. he stood as tall as one of the pyramids. Next to him I formed a fire monster. I love fire. People started panicking, and my monsters didn't like that and started to lash out at the people. 


"Pile the bodies for me!" I yelled at the monsters. I summoned up a lightning monster, and then decided there should be a mix. I summoned a fourth monster and made him sand, lightning and fire. They destroyed all the buildings, and reduced it all to sand. People were piling up. I shot out ten or so tentacles and got to work.


I summoned up an army of vampires and then they went to work on the town as well. 


Ten minutes later, everyone was dead. I grinned, my eyes shone brighter than ever. The vampires worked along my tentacles and then we all stood before an Eiffel Tower of dead bodies. All the buildings were gone, it was as if no one was ever there, except the Eiffel tower that I made. 


"Let's go see Mary and spend some time with her before the others get back." I said, dismissing all the vampires. 


Sounds good to me.


We went back to Hell. I went into our room, then curled up next to Mary. She snuggled up next to me, and we went to sleep.


StumbleUpon

No comments: