Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's like something that jumped out of the Jurassic Period and put on some black people skin ... V2.547823054.02

As an experiment in writing i took out every 3rd word in the post ..... enjoy.

Interesting day, ... very eventful ... interesting, fucking ... at first, ... I think ... mostly due ... the lack ... sleep. I ... we should ... fighting against ... to have ... article about ... blog. I ... posted in ... mostly due ... the lack ... care for ... absent reader ... but I'll ... myself and ... others. As ... was saying, ... day slowly ... up momentum ... between my ... 20 minute naps ... most of ... rather dull .... By the ... of the ..., all work ... to all ... us playing ... Wars on ..., which is ... little more ... than it .... Mafia Wars ... quickly followed
... a lecture about some shit that I don't know since I was asleep the whole time and that was ... follow by ... trip to ... near by ..., tea is ... the right ... to start something. This pathetic day is ending with a couple of beers and a few episodes of ..., a very ... british show ... teen culture ... all the ... that we ... to be ... as freely ... they are. ... its half ... midnight now ... almost everything ... at a ... still.

Song to listen to Listen Now by The Knife

P.s. Only watch the first 2 seasons of Skins. Those are the ones with the good people.
P.s.s Almost as interesting as the original

The Russian

StumbleUpon

No comments: