Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's like something that jumped out of the Jurassic Period and put on some black people skin ...

Interesting day, not very eventful but interesting, fucking slow at first, but I think that's mostly due to the lack of sleep. I think we should continue fighting against Wiki to have a article about the blog. I haven't posted in awhile mostly due to the lack of care for the absent reader base but I'll humor myself and the others. As I was saying, the day slowly picked up momentum in between my little 20 minute naps during most of my rather dull classes. By the end of the day, all work digressed to all of us playing Mafia Wars of Facebook, which is a little more pathetic than it sounds. Mafia Wars was quickly followed by a lecture about some shit that I don't know since I was asleep the whole time and that was subsequently follow by a trip to a near by Panera, tea is always the right way to start something. This pathetic day is ending with a couple of beers and a few episodes of Skins, a very nice british show about teen culture and all the shit that we wish to be doing as freely as they are. Anyways its half past midnight now and almost everything is at a stand still.

Song to listen to Listen Now by The Knife

P.s. Only watch the first 2 seasons of Skins. Those are the ones with the good people.

The Russian

StumbleUpon

No comments: